Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Or you can get one for 500 coins from the collectors chests. That's where I've gotten mine, fairly good drop rate and more often then not you get the coins back if you dont get one.
    They just nerfed the drop rate from Kukuru's chests, in a hotfix.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler

My only concern is the devaluation of Sha Crystals. I think item-generated equipment should be unable to be disenchanted.

Other than that, what's wrong with a quick catch-up this late in the expansion? The gear generated is, more often than not, itemized for shit. I tried making some empowered gloves because I thought I might get some 535 gloves to replace my 530 valor gloves with hit on them, and of course I ended up with a set of gloves with 1200+ hit and no secondary. Not exactly top of the line. Other than meta slot for helms, does this gear even ever have gem slots?

Also, ToT (even LFR), Conquest, and Valor gear are all still higher ilvl. Really don't see the problem, again other than the flood of Sha Crystals on the AH. (Which is arguably not a problem, at least to some people... I'm biased as an enchanter, who made a lot of money off of Sha Crystals and some enchants that used them.)
    Last edited by hablix; 2013-09-13 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post
    My only concern is the devaluation of Sha Crystals. I think item-generated equipment should be unable to be disenchanted.
    The devaluation of enchanting mats is new a new phenomenon. I remember shelling out over a thousand gold for abyss crystals in WotLK only to watch them plummet to less than 100g by expansion's end. Maelstrom crystals were the same way. They started out at 3k+ apiece and by the end of the expansion were selling for about 200g each.

Herald of the Titans Geminiwolf's Avatar
    Why must people complain about how other people get gear?
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Why must people complain about how other people get gear?
    Because our keyboards all lack a 'punch target in nose' button.