Trinket upgrade?

I was trying to search for the post that had the trinket upgrade. I got the one trinket FFC and I'm wondering if I should change that out with normal gaze of the twins, or is it a fight dependant trinket? Also I'm up in arms because I have two herioc one handers but I got the 2 handed sword off of Sha of Pride, and was thinking about going Arms, but I'm beasting it as Fury warrior atm.

Thanks to whoever can show me the trinket chart!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms is doing well right now, both ST and multi.

http://i.imgur.com/64vMdlb.jpg

Here is a by target model of how our Trinkets perform. It's important to realize that its actually pretty good on any amount of 3+ target sustained AoE, but as soon as you have any amount of single target it drops down sharply.
    Although these tests were done as Fury, it's about the same as Arms. I imagine it would be good on the standard Arms fights, but it's important to understand when/how you benefit from it. I bet Spoils would be an amazing FFC fight, due to near 100% Cleaving, though the targets die very fast.
    Also don't forget you can go back into ToT as part of a cross realm raid group now, so if you have one good 2hr from SoO but nothing to pair it with, maybe you can get a good cross realm group to go in and beast it up for another drop. Mogu Runes can be bought on the Timeless Isle, and everything in ToT got a 20% (I think?) nerf!
    Open Raid is a great website for finding cross realm groups, or just make your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/64vMdlb.jpg

Here is a by target model of how our Trinkets perform. It's important to realize that its actually pretty good on any amount of 3+ target sustained AoE, but as soon as you have any amount of single target it drops down sharply.
    Although these tests were done as Fury, it's about the same as Arms. I imagine it would be good on the standard Arms fights, but it's important to understand when/how you benefit from it. I bet Spoils would be an amazing FFC fight, due to near 100% Cleaving, though the targets die very fast.
    Also don't forget you can go back into ToT as part of a cross realm raid group now, so if you have one good 2hr from SoO but nothing to pair it with, maybe you can get a good cross realm group to go in and beast it up for another drop. Mogu Runes can be bought on the Timeless Isle, and everything in ToT got a 20% (I think?) nerf!
    Open Raid is a great website for finding cross realm groups, or just make your own.
    Thanks for the replies. I really like that breakdown on the trinkets per amount of adds and what not.

can any 1 help me and confirm that primo talisman hc is better then fabled feather hc atm ? appriciate your answer.

Why is fury 2 target showing non Warforged heroic eye is higher then Warforged heroic?

I figured the skeer's trinket would've been up there. Can't believe it's so low on the charts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    I figured the skeer's trinket would've been up there. Can't believe it's so low on the charts.

It was, months ago, but a few things changed. IIRC it went from a 20 second to 10 second duration, and they changed how it stacked.

Proc crit has never been as good as procced strength, as well, due to the nature of the rotation. Especially with such a low duration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Collision, did you test the shado-pan trinket? I would think it would have gained some strength since the RPPM change.