Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm fairly certain they will have a final small patch before the next X-pac to rev things up for it. as to what will happen in 5.5 is a mystery to me. might see garry's trial might see the high king trial even though there is no point to it after siege. I'm hoping for some world events like back before Cata and Wrath. those were fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    they also said garrosh would die at the end of this, so I'm no longer inclined to believe a word they say.
    He will stand trail and be executed, it is pretty much a given.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Taran Zhu says that the trial is going to be held on Pandaria. The Ruby Sanctum ≠ Pandaria.
    Whoooooosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange as it sounds I am glad Garrosh is receiving a trail versus a death in battle. As much as we wanted to kill him for all his crimes he is denied a warrior's death which I feel should have only been a course if Garrosh was still honorable.

Will there be a 5.5? I hope so, something to tie the last few ends of Mists before bridging into the next expansion. Perhaps, if we're lucky, Garrosh's trial will be the prelude to greater concerns. Maybe Wrathion will crash the party, dispose of Garrosh and turn our attention back to Azeroth?

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weird how people think he's going to die at the trial. It will be interrupted and he will go free.

5.5 - Garrosh was infected by an Old God and TADA he manages to somehow completely awaken said Old God, possibly dying while doing so. Leading us to the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    they also said garrosh would die at the end of this, so I'm no longer inclined to believe a word they say.
    it is foolish to ever believe any thing the devs say. just always assume anything out of their mouths could be false.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowerd View Post
    Clearly Outland comes under attack and Garrosh must go back and help defend the realm he left not so long ago. Before it's all said and done Garrosh will save more lives than he took, and he will be a true champion of not only the Horde but of outland & azeroth.
    Maybe something big happens during the trial and, Garrosh knowing outland better than most, escapes and goes to Outland. Horde arrives only to realize that garrosh is actually their only way of survival and decide to post pone his trial until after they get this taken care of. End of the xpac Garrosh sacrifices himself to save them and last words to Thrall would be something about the Hellscream lineage and how he failed him. Setting up the events to possibly last confrontation.

Blizzard already confirmed there will be 5.5 patch (although it might be named 5.9 or something else), and it will work as a "bridge" from MoP to the next expansion story wise.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

I think its a bit much to accuse Blizzard of lying; for as intellectually progressive as this place tries to at least pretend to be, ever stop to think that maybe as they wrote the story they changed their minds? That in their minds sparing Garrosh offers more opportunities for storytelling purposes, not to mention surprising quite a few players (for good or ill, but that's beside the point).

I'm more interested in either seeing Garrosh tried and executed or given a chance at redemption rather than simply be another loot bag like Illidan, Kil'jaeden, Arthas and Deathwing were.

Jaina goes rogue, little half done raid to take her down in a mage tower or something, or maybe she's the final boss in the next xpac. I hate what they have done to her, yeah she went through some shit, but she's definitely on the evil side now.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll stand trial, they'll decide to execute him and then Anduin will levitate in and stop the whole thing, give some fancy speech to all the leaders about forgiveness setting him up for this 'champion of light' or whatever it was in Velen's vision. Garrosh will get exiled back to Nagrand, nothing will be said for years then, come Burning Legion time, Anduin will be on the ropes and Garrosh will swoop in, save the day and suddenly: redemption.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    its funny to watch people react to garrosh not dying and just flipping tables over it "wahhh garrosh didnt die like you said he would, you lied"

just look at a few weeks ago when the datamined imgaes of a blown up stormwind harbor surfaced. alliance players were flipping out because they just knew stormwind was going to get wrecked and yet it turned out to simply be a scenario of "if garrosh wins"

what people should do is not get their panties in a bunch and wait. the expansion isnt over and theyve already stated there would be a filler patch between 5.4 and the next expansion so theres hope yet for all you people wanting garrosh's head

I feel like one of the reasons why Blizzard went with the capture the Garrosh plan is that there are still many players who kinda like the guy. Why? Because he acts badass, he is loud, violent, hardcore, doesn't look at the explosions, kicks all sorts of ass. I'm a part of this crowd.

The only way to have everyone start hating the guy equally is having him humiliated and chained, unable to do anything. Deep inside, I hope he will kinda shatter the cage he is in and kill Anduin, you know, for good old times, but that's not the plan:/

The Garrosh trial will be conveniently interrupted by a storm of fel meteors. 5.5 skysunder!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    This is what I see happening in 5.5, almost like the beginning of Skyrim. They are having the Garrosh trail and there is going to be some sort of harsh sentence against him. All of a sudden out of no where, either the Legion or the Naga attack and everyone tries to escape the destruction these creatures are causing. While that happens, Garrosh escapes and makes his own "Iron Horde" or some other faction and stays underground for a while.
    And Blizzard will come up with a slogan of "There must always be a Hellscream" or something like that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    This is how garrosh "trial" will look.

Deleted
    baine should stab him with a poisoned blade exactly how garrosh killed baines father

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    baine should stab him with a poisoned blade exactly how garrosh killed baines father
    Baine's father killed himself, because he was demented old man, unable for 5 seconds of logical thinking.

Garrosh will save Jaina's life when Kalec goes insane because Old Gods, and tries to kill her. Then she'll say that she still hates him, and he'll say he still hates her.

Then they will have unresolved sexual tension until they hook up in the book previewing 7.0: "Hellscream: We're Not Talking About Garrosh, If You Know What We Mean" and then the Legion will siege Kul Tiras, planning to blow it up with a Fel Bomb. Garrosh falls on top of the bomb, blowing himself up, and leaving Kul Tiras hopelessly radiated with Fel Energy, but ultimately still standing.

Jaina's hair turns green and she joins the Horde.

The End.