Adding NPCs to Vuhdo or Healbot in Soo or Proving Grounds

Is there a way to add the npcs from SOO and Proving Grounds that you need to heal to Vuhdo so I don't have to manually click them anymore? I can setup my target to appear but i don't seem to be able to add in all the npcs.

proving grounds puts you into a group with them and my vuhdo works perfect there....the soo npcs on norushen not so much lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    proving grounds puts you into a group with them and my vuhdo works perfect there....the soo npcs on norushen not so much lol
    Yeah, I'm not sure on PGs why you are having issues; it adds the NPCs to your party just like they were a regular PC group, so all your addons should have the same functionality as if you grouped with real players.

Can't help you on Siege though

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    Is there a way to add the npcs from SOO and Proving Grounds that you need to heal to Vuhdo so I don't have to manually click them anymore? I can setup my target to appear but i don't seem to be able to add in all the npcs.
    The best you can do is add a new raid frame and set it to personal tanks. Then if you focus one it'll show up there. But it's only one which really sucks. And there are 2 fights out of the first 4 where you need to heal NPCs. It really sucks as the only real solution is mouseover macros which I don't want to use.

Signature Created by Jassinta