Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Enchants not selling well....

I have multiple crafters and have been easily making 20k + per day with JC in fact I can hardly keep up with the demand for gems yet I'm not selling many enchants at all. I'm making sure I'm staying at the lowest price but I'm only selling a few a day. Is anybody else experiencing this issue or is this just an anomaly on my server? I'm on a low/medium pop server.

Deleted
    On my realm (silvermoon eu) sha crystals crashed like FUCK. -70% price drop in 24 hours. I don't know what the hell happened.
    I think it's the welfare epics for justice points. It's a high pop server

10+ Year Old Account
    The "timeless random" stuff.. when turned into armor, can be DE'd.. which means if you get 20 cloth gloves, you only use 1, that is 19 sha crystals sitting in your bag. When the price of sha's drop below 25g per, I will just sell the armor (the average vendor price for the items is 25g)

Sha Crystals are still going for 200g a pop on my server. They aren't really moving though which I assume because not many people are getting new weapons. But i'm surprised the armor enchants aren't selling for much at all at my server yet i'm blowing through gems like no tomorrow.

All I can say is, good.

Probably everyone and their mothers got chars with Enchanting while JC seem to be more rare (atleast from what I saw).

They won't be this low forever, most of the timeless isle chests are one time only, there is only a few daily/weekly chests. Not to mention they hotfixed a couple of exploits that was getting people 50 sha crystals an hour. Summoning level 1's to chests to open, and having a plate class enchanter deing all of them.

I suggest looking @ old enchants, I've already sold 3 power torrent enchants @ 1500g and the costs where pre patch prices, aka f all.

Prices will go back up as fewer people rush timeless while people also need enchants for the gear and raid gear in SoO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    On my realm (silvermoon eu) sha crystals crashed like FUCK. -70% price drop in 24 hours. I don't know what the hell happened.
    welfare epics for justice points?? nah man its the free loot from timeless isle

yeah Sha crystals crashed. But actually all chants doubled and some tripled or even x4 in price on my server. And are selling. So im ok with chants right now. I also expect sha crystals to come back up. But they certainly werent worth hoarding.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Deleted
    Same realm, The isle happened. All the BOA gear shards to crystals, which means there is a metric fuck-ton hitting the AH.

Stock up now. As people stop farming the isle, the number of crystals on the market will decline steadily but demand for enchants should stay decent for at least a month or 2.

Price dropped from 230 to 70g in 48 hours on my server, but I expect it to balance out around 150 in a week or 2.

Deleted
    Even if people do keep farming on the isle, the majority of the timeless epics seem to come from the chests, which to my understanding can only be looted once, so prices are bound to go back up. Especially since all the PvP'ers will be replacing their gear in the coming weeks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Even if people do keep farming on the isle, the majority of the timeless epics seem to come from the chests, which to my understanding can only be looted once, so prices are bound to go back up. Especially since all the PvP'ers will be replacing their gear in the coming weeks too.
    You can spend ~45 minutes farming the Elites (if you have the cloak) on Ordos platform and get like 10k timeless coins, it's ridiculous. Then spend those to open more boxes in the cave, rinse/repeat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majiinx View Post
    I have multiple crafters and have been easily making 20k + per day with JC in fact I can hardly keep up with the demand for gems yet I'm not selling many enchants at all. I'm making sure I'm staying at the lowest price but I'm only selling a few a day. Is anybody else experiencing this issue or is this just an anomaly on my server? I'm on a low/medium pop server.
    Weapon enchants sells like mad but anything else - just no. I relist bracers/chest/back/boots/etc enchants like every ~1h and nothing.

On my server sha crystals go from ~150-170 to 30-45g

finally, I was sick of spending 2k on weapon enchants :v
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    finally, I was sick of spending 2k on weapon enchants :v
    2k were still cheap, missing the days when dancing steel would give 10k~

10+ Year Old Account
    also you need to remember that right now, since LFR hasn't opened, it's mostly raiding guilds getting new loot. Raiding guilds usually provide enchants and stuff for progression. Once LFR starts there should be a bigger demand for enchants as the LFR raiders usually have to fend for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Boramir View Post
    also you need to remember that right now, since LFR hasn't opened, it's mostly raiding guilds getting new loot. Raiding guilds usually provide enchants and stuff for progression. Once LFR starts there should be a bigger demand for enchants as the LFR raiders usually have to fend for themselves.
    This really, it's been only one week, LfR is still closed (Only just opened in the US), and guilds usually have a guild enchanter, LfR-heroes and alts are usually the ones who buy enchants off AH (Though many of those have an alt with enchanting anyway), that and all the epics coming from timeless isle making mat-prices go down... (I'm sitting on a pile of sha crystals ATM, waiting for weapon upgrades for my main and prime-alt )

A new alt on timeless isle will rake in >20 epics in about an hour. It can only really be done once per toon, but that's your answer.

Now is a good time to stockpile, because after the initial rush, there's going to be fewer alts running chests for free purps.

It is really a buy low sell high moment.