Poll: Do you prefer world bosses or pvp raid

So with MOP nearing its end, do you prefer world bosses or pvp raids?

MOP gave us the reintroduction of World Bosses and in exchange we did not receive a pvp raid like Tol Barad or Wintergrasp. Which one have you enjoyed more? Would rather see world bosses or a pvp raid in the next expansion?

World bosses, so you can tag and afk.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP raids, but I'd prefer it if they would be accessible to everyone rather than the faction that holds the zone for a certain amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Both have been equally fun, however i would like to see some form of hybrid of the two where a a Horde Win spawns a certain boss and Vice Versa. These bosses would be accessible by everyone (aka horde can pew alliance and alliance can pew horde), whilst spawning in said zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would prefer world bosses if they were actually a challenge.

Since they are not at all, I would prefer PVP Raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the pvp raid piñata. They are like basically the same thing just world bosses have no large pvp battle you can chose to enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    If world bosses didn't cause the servers to have an aneurysm, I would prefer them. They make Stormrage completely unplayable while they're up though, so I'll pass.

It is super convenient just being like "oh Galleon is up, free loot!" every few days though. Much less annoying than finding a group in trade for Baradin's Hold/VoA.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    If world bosses didn't cause the servers to have an aneurysm, I would prefer them. They make Stormrage completely unplayable while they're up though, so I'll pass.

It is super convenient just being like "oh Galleon is up, free loot!" every few days though. Much less annoying than finding a group in trade for Baradin's Hold/VoA.

Yeah, it's frustrating for overloaded servers. But, everyone keeps transferring to them, so no wonder new areas are always unplayable. lol.

Deleted
    On the right server Wintergrasp was really, really fun. Much more fun than any of the MOP world bosses, VOA or Tol Barad.

World Bosses by far. I hated VoA and Baradin Hold, I like World Bosses a lot more since they're more accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I would prefer world bosses if they were actually a challenge.

Since they are not at all, I would prefer PVP Raid.
    Oondasta wasn't that easy when it was current, dunno what your talking about.

I love the world boss feel over the raid style, but would like a pvp zone .

PvP bosses for sure, minus the pvp loot.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    I've lagged through most world bosses. Sha was annoying. Galleon was uninteresting. Oondasta was a pain. The Celestials shouldn't even be world bosses. Having 40-100 people kill a boss makes it trivial. The old PvP bosses were easy, too, but at least with having 10/25 man versions of them, they were actual bosses.

Deleted
    PVP bosses. They are made to be done and not like in classic "when raiding was more optional" and only good guilds managed to even find enough people who are interested in killing them. Times changed and the PVP raid design fits better in current times.