Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Not worth being hated by my server over some nerd points lol. Imagine how many enemies you'll have made by the end of the 10k.
    I've made my fair share from Typhooning people off the Ordos bridge, don't know why I find it so entertaining, it doesn't even give me coins :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Drakesong View Post
    Agree, even tho they reduced the cost, the fact that it requires HKs comes with major problems:

1- It's very frustating and unfun for healers to get it.
    2- No point in grouping, since it's a competition for who gets the HK
    3- In an area with lots of elite monsters, it's not uncommon to lose your bloody coins to those elite creatures.

Really disliked the world pvp featured in 5.4. Add that painfull grind to the fact that PvE gear is better in world pvp, and the fact that it has a 10 min cooldown, it makes one of the worst grinds in WoW.
    I kinda gotta agree with you here. I like the idea but the fact that it requires KB (killing blood not HK, it SHOULD be HK) is making it way too slow.

Atm i have 1, yes one, bloody coin after 50 kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure that requiring you to get the KILLING BLOW is to prevent from mass group farming (which at the moment is SO inefficient).

My problem is that I've killed a number of people and not gotten a coin, despite them not having a debuff. My suspicion is that any pet KB denies anyone the coin, which is really aggravating :/ at least if you don't get the coin, they don't have the debuff...

Deleted
    I bought the item on my rogue and I wonder, do you get the coin by looting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I bought the item on my rogue and I wonder, do you get the coin by looting?
    Nope, you automatically get it after getting a killing blow on someone.

Got the mount and the item to kill people everywhere so far, need another ~1.3k for the achievement /sigh.

I hope they'll make it for hks, not for killing blows only. I can say that healers are having tough life getting this done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Nope, you automatically get it after getting a killing blow on someone.

Got the mount and the item to kill people everywhere so far, need another ~1.3k for the achievement /sigh.
    Ah okay, i guess i have to work on my lashit ambush timing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakesong View Post
    Agree, even tho they reduced the cost, the fact that it requires HKs comes with major problems:

1- It's very frustating and unfun for healers to get it.
    This thing called dual-spec comes to mind

Quote Originally Posted by Thopp View Post
    Though the problem is that most of the times healers don't have decent gear for dps spec. Besides this 'killing blow only' promotes ganking instead of regular (or semi regular) pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thopp View Post
    Yea, cause geting hk's in your os gear against a ms dps specc is a piece of cake

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Though the problem is that most of the times healers don't have decent gear for dps spec. Besides this 'killing blow only' promotes ganking instead of regular (or semi regular) pvp.
    And I'm absolutely shit at feral pvp. Well, melee pvp in general. I will just do this on my elemental shaman in BGs... just have to figure out how to get the first 50.

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    atm killing shaman totems grants coins, that's how people have the mount already.
    Wow oversight much lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yeah, the killing blow bit is overly harsh. I have no idea how I see people on the mushan mount already. I pvped for several hours last night, killed lots of people (on a rogue too, where fast auto attack should mean higher odds for KB) and got a whopping four. 500 seems insurmountable.
    Atm i'm at 121 on my rogue. Basically stealing killing blows from groups waiting for an ambush when the guy is nearly dead.

You really cannot compete against ele shaman/mage/hunter or warriors - their "executes" will grant you a truckload of coins.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    its been changed to 2000 coins now

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    You know what's funny? When there were bugs with Improved Death that negatively affected Priests, it took Blizzard the better part of a year to fix them. When there's a bug that affects one of their stupid Achievements... a day or so. Nice...
    Because changing the way a class functions is the same as changing a number from 10,000 to 2,000.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

Once again Blizzard spits on healers and high fives Rogues, and Ferals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Atm i'm at 121 on my rogue. Basically stealing killing blows from groups waiting for an ambush when the guy is nearly dead.

You really cannot compete against ele shaman/mage/hunter or warriors - their "executes" will grant you a truckload of coins.
    Please tell me you're joking, last I checked those classes can't turn invisible, so if you see them coming up the hill, you've got time to turn your censor on.

As for shamen totems - I wasn't getting coins for that few days ago. My gf turned pvp on, I used censer of agony and hit her totem. No coin. So either I did something wrong (?) or it was fixed at least 4 days ago.

Hey, if you don't like it there's an easy solution, don't partake in it, you don't have to

15+ Year Old Account
    And this is how Blizzard ruins lives. Because some ocd kids have to have the green lizard mount and won't stop playing until they do, even if that means playing your brain out night and day.
    Facilis Descensus Averno