Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dlouhys View Post
    I was getting 10 coins per mob from skinning....unless they fixed that already.
    That is timeless coins, not bloody coins.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Focusing less on bitching and more on kicking ass is a far more effective strategy. Or so I heard.

Ya'll keep complaining, but heck, as a defensive healer(druid), I'm not even able to get a single coin. The mere idea of 10 000 coins makes me laugh.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all in for for grinds. Being almost on 21 000 achievement points, I've done my fair share of grinds. And as someone already said, nothing worth having comes easy.

But this. Nope.jpg

In its current state it is only obtainable for DPS/(tank?), and the sheer idea here, which seems to be to pray on "low hanging fruit", i.e shitty pve geared players/alts grinding for some gear, is just plain retarded.

We might as well declare all the starting zones as open PvP areas, and make the level 1 characters worth 200 gold each. Yep. That would make just about as much sense.

Looks like I'm buying the oath.

I think doing an hour a day of this is gonna be my new PvP goal instead of spamming random BG's.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    They need to remove the Killing Blow requirement, and make the item that costs 50 bloody coins actually useful so people can do the grind in bg's. 10000 bloody coins on the isle just isn't gonna happen.

Deleted
    10000 coins, 10 minute debuff per coin, let's say you need 2 min you get a killing blow, 12 minutes per coin.

120000 minutes = 2000 hours = 83,33 full days of 24 hours, running around on an island, killing people, for an achievement...... this is what Blizzard calls content nowadays, and they are wondering why the subscription levels are dropping......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    They need to remove the Killing Blow requirement, and make the item that costs 50 bloody coins actually useful so people can do the grind in bg's. 10000 bloody coins on the isle just isn't gonna happen.
    I couldn't agree more. As it stands, doing anything in the Blazing Way or about the path leading to it during any reasonable hour is leaving you open to a gankfest from a group of people with top notch gear on, debuff or no debuff. Earning Shaohao rep is a bigger pain in the arse than earning Mag'har/Kurenai was back in the day. And that's not even contemplating the logistics of actually earning those 10k coins.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    10000 coins, 10 minute debuff per coin, let's say you need 2 min you get a killing blow, 12 minutes per coin.

120000 minutes = 2000 hours = 83,33 full days of 24 hours, running around on an island, killing people, for an achievement...... this is what Blizzard calls content nowadays, and they are wondering why the subscription levels are dropping......
    uh It's just an achievement good god lol

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    uh It's just an achievement good god lol
    You cant do that. You cant justify broken design by "not a urgent/important feature".

This achievement/currency is broken as of now, and needs to be repaired. Theres nothing better to do right now but to ignore it, and farm it later when blizzard sobers up from their drunken haze, and realizes just how bad their design on this issue actually is.

10+ Year Old Account

Or you could just kill different people and not the same one for 83 days? But ye requiring killing blow is a tad much

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine how much worse it will be when the island is empty save for people fighting Ordos in a few months!

| twitch | bsky
    |

I'd be willing to bet that down the line they just change the off the island item to be more flask like so you can have 100% uptime in bgs and such. Unless of course the island becomes a massive pvp zone next xpac because everyone goes back there to farm coins.

Deleted
    what do you need the 10k coins for btw? the mount is only 500

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felcommander View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that down the line they just change the off the island item to be more flask like so you can have 100% uptime in bgs and such. Unless of course the island becomes a massive pvp zone next xpac because everyone goes back there to farm coins.
    Dunno, they didn't do it for Halaa.

Hopefully they just change the censer functionality to let people grind elsewhere, or not need KBs.

Quote Originally Posted by NecroGangster View Post
    what do you need the 10k coins for btw? the mount is only 500
    Achievement.

Achievement forum.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    I am so glad that my main is a resto shaman! There is no way in hell that I can do this achievement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Isn't this a vanilla/BC type grind? I thought this is what people wanted.
    and now people realize what it is they want..

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to take away the mounts from the people already using em. Talk about tainting a hard to achieve token.

Everyone who sees one of those is going to ask from now on, 'i wonder if he cheated that'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

the 10 minute debuff only appears on the victim. you can only kill the same person 1 time every 10 minutes, so you could have a sequence of 5 friends that you kill and get 1 coin every 2 minutes. either way this 10000 one is equivalent to the 250000 HK achievement in terms of length

Quote Originally Posted by aelia View Post
    the 10 minute debuff only appears on the victim. you can only kill the same person 1 time every 10 minutes, so you could have a sequence of 5 friends that you kill and get 1 coin every 2 minutes. either way this 10000 one is equivalent to the 250000 HK achievement in terms of length
    Realistically speaking, most if not everyone is going to fight back, some might kill you, and now we have to take into account the CD of the item, the time it actually takes to perform a kill, the likelihood that a kill will happen in the first place, etc etc etc.

And yes, I kind of agree, this achievement does seem to equal the 250k HK's in workload. Only difference being that it is implemented on a whim in a small daily zone that dies in 5 months, whereas the 250 HK achievement has been worked upon for the last 8 years by many players, whom still are not done yet.

multiboxing time I guess. where dem 25 shsmmies at !