Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm at 3 coins.. lol.. I only tried getting some coins 2 times when I was alone. I always kill one dude who is alone, then after 20 seconds 3-4 ppl start jumping me and I get pissed haha.

Deleted
    I love how people get so angry about being killed, I usually just let people kill me the first time, then if they kill me again while im debuffed well shame on them for wasting mine and teirs time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yeah, the killing blow bit is overly harsh. I have no idea how I see people on the mushan mount already. I pvped for several hours last night, killed lots of people (on a rogue too, where fast auto attack should mean higher odds for KB) and got a whopping four. 500 seems insurmountable.

But it has an hour cooldown and I don't think it persists through death. I don't think it will end up being that easy.

I don't think this is viable. Considering you get a 10 minute debuff each time you die that prevents you from generating new coins, that's still only 6 coins an hour if you do it that way. Earning the mount will take like 84 hours of killing the same person over and over and over again.
    My server is dead so I've only seen about 15 people with the mount, 13 rogues that only attack when the player is really low health and engaged with multiple mobs. The other 2 are really well geared prot pallys, almost impossible to kill.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

The item that lets you get Bloody Coins everywhere is absolutely horrid.

Went in with a shaman friend of mine to a BG and just slaughtered people.
    Didn't get a single coin.

Guess it's back to camping the island for me once or twice a week.

On my old server some asses use the thign just to grieve their own faction. Sitting at a GY killing the same person over and over regardless of bloody coins.

got it recently and i can say that achievement is pain in the ... , especially on high populated servers (like mine)

10+ Year Old Account
    The only problem I have with this system is that people gank me even with the debuff :<
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Still funny finding people getting angry when ganked in world pvp situation on a WORLD PVP server. When you create a character, I hope you know what type of server you create your toons on. When blizzard doesn't do anything involving world pvp, people will complain about the lack of world pvp and wishes a fix to bring it back. Seems like Blizzard cannot satisfy both sides of the spectrum.

I want to work on my 500 bloody coin grind, but seems tough :|
    One thing is getting ganked by the opposite faction. Another is to be ganked by your own. That's just stupid. Guess Blizzard had no other option with their incredibly imbalanced servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Croente View Post
    got it recently and i can say that achievement is pain in the ... , especially on high populated servers (like mine)
    I found it very easy on a high pop server. just use censer, stealth to a spot wheres +10 people doing w/e, pop every cd and kill them all. Wait for cd's and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Marfrilau View Post
    One thing is getting ganked by the opposite faction. Another is to be ganked by your own. That's just stupid. Guess Blizzard had no other option with their incredibly imbalanced servers.
    PvE servers that way -->

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Isn't this a vanilla/BC type grind? I thought this is what people wanted.
    Ahahahahahah! Justice!

Unless coins per kill is variable (and reasonably high), I'll be just fine never doing this.
    "I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Mongler View Post
    I can tell you this - as a healer, this will be the slowest, most agonizing thing I'll do this patch.
    Same here. Been playing since 5.4 was released and I'm still trying to get my timeless isle set and graders I nd the bloody coins. It's sad.

Deleted
    pre-5.4: "BRING BACK WORLD PVP!!!"
    post-5.4: "WORLD PVP SUCKS!!!"

General chat is fucking hilarious!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only ridiculous thing is that they nerfed it to 2000. Anyone can get that

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    pre-5.4: "BRING BACK WORLD PVP!!!"
    post-5.4: "WORLD PVP SUCKS!!!"

General chat is fucking hilarious!
    Pretty much that. I just let people kill me because I know how much of a pain to farm them are. >.> Still, I wish they'd fix it so you didn't have to get the killing blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    The only ridiculous thing is that they nerfed it to 2000. Anyone can get that
    It's still a long ass grind for people on low pop servers or people with classes that aren't really suited for it. I would agree that it should be more if they made it divide equally between the group instead of relying on killing blows but as it stands, healers are out of luck and it's quite hard to get decent rate of kills if you're not a hunter/rogue since you have to play very cowardly on most servers if you're alone.

Would much prefer the coins splitting between everyone which would encourage bigger groups that actually used healers so you would really see proper PvP as opposed to the shitty hit and run methods we're currently forced to use. Also, remove the coin debuff, it really serves no purpose when people can choose which graveyard they repop at.

Deleted
    I don't like the KB restriction. Should have been HK or at least chance at HK. World PvP should promote 5man groups.
    Isle of quel'danas did it right. This achievement punishing you for grouping with people => idiotic.

Also the 50 coin item should be fixed. 10min duration & 10min CD. Then 10% off HK.

This would still require 20,000 HKs with a 100% uptime of the item (=not dying). Currently it requires 20,000 KBs while the uptime is only ~17% (10/60mins) even if you never die.
    Last edited by mmocb100f50513; 2013-10-22 at 12:22 PM.

Currently working on this (1158/2000) on a low population server.
    It's going to be nice to have a rare title that will be impossible to get come next expansion.

Think the amount of people that will have this achievement/title will likely be under the 200-300 mark.. Maybe more.

On a side note, The amount of hate you generate or receive doing this is insane, lol.
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2013-10-26 at 05:45 AM.

Pretty solid area for a class with water walking is the water and beach by the two landing camps. You get all the afkers and it's hard to engage on you out in the water.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    Pretty solid area for a class with water walking is the water and beach by the two landing camps. You get all the afkers and it's hard to engage on you out in the water.
    Nah its not that hard, just have a death-knight deathgrip then slow and stun&annihilate the little pink retard.

finished farming this achivment, that was a long boring solo grind ...