Poll: Which pet did you get?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which celestial pet did you take?

Poll as per the title :-)

I grabbed Zao but it feels like most people picked Xu-fu

Also...please comment if you've had much PvP action with your chaosen pet and how well it did

(Mods - not sure which section of the forums this should go in...move if you feel the need to)

I'll take xu-fu, as soon as I get 30 pets at lvl 25, and the skill to beat the celestials.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I can't even do the tamers well. lol. But I do plan on choosing either the cat or the crane.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people will take the kitten for the Crazy Cat Lady achievement.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    I took the Ox first, but it wasn't really an easy choice. They all seemed pretty cool, the Ox was just the one who probably gave me the biggest headache to beat thanks to having a pretty poor setup for him after the pets I'd have usually used were foolishly squandered on the trainers.

You forgot the 5th option.

"Celestial Tournament made me give up on pet battles."

Anything can be harmful when taken to an extreme. Even moderation.

isnt the quest weekly? im probably getting the cat first btw, either that or the ox

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    isnt the quest weekly? im probably getting the cat first btw, either that or the ox
    Yeah...the quest is a weekly but the first time you complete it you get a bonus two coins....enough to buy your first little guy :-D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I think people will take the kitten for the Crazy Cat Lady achievement.
    Somehow I already had it when 5.4 went up....I think if I had needed just Xu-Fu to complete it I would have rather than the Zao

Quote Originally Posted by Banders View Post
    Somehow I already had it when 5.4 went up....I think if I had needed just Xu-Fu to complete it I would have rather than the Zao
    if you have any store or TCG kitten, you can skip xu-fu, but if you don't, you NEED him.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was surprised by how difficult just the first 3 tamers were, spent a wee bit of time on it, beat 2 of the 3, but then couldn't be bothered and left.

It feels too much like you have to have a bunch of set move lists or something to counter them.

I have like 30-something max level pets but they're mostly designed to take down Elementals and Mechanicals, not much help in the tournament sadly. Speed leveling a couple of clutch pets as we speak!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I picked the dragon to match my main's cloak proc.

I don't really care about pet battle pvp anymore, at least until Blizzard seriously improves the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    if you have any store or TCG kitten, you can skip xu-fu, but if you don't, you NEED him.
    That must have been it...I think I had the guardian cub from ages ago cheaply off the AH

I was going to take Zao (god he is so adorable) but I can't resist the kitties! So I took Xu-Fu, but Zao will be next, and then Chi-Chi then Yu'la

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to pick Xu-Fu first, whenever I manage to get back into the game. I let my boyfriend borrow most of my tradeable level 25 pets, need to dig that list out and get them back now that I think of it lol.

I don't have a pet past level 16 even now, the grind seems endless
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I would take Zao first, but first something needs to be done about the insane FPS drops that happens all the time. Even in random remote areas at the middle of the night I still had them, even after doing everything suggested to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i took zu-fu. probably ox next

i really like zu-fus move list prowl to feed is like an 800 hp heal even on pets your weak against

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I don't have a pet past level 16 even now, the grind seems endless
    Speeds up a lot once you hit max level and can start boosting pets with dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I grabbed Xu-Fu first.

Undecided on which to grab next, but I think I'm doing Zao last.