Deleted

What's the deal with Nitro boosts and flexweave underlay?

Do these two not work together anymore?

If not, is there anyway to achiev the effect it had?

/Cancelaura nitro boots in your glider macro
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip 15
    /cancelaura Nitro Boosts
    /use 15

That will fix it, just make sure to hit it while you're in the air and moving forward. Hadn't played my engineer for a while, learned they didn't work together while I was in mid-air over a huge drop. Fun times!
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    Ah, nice to know it still works.

I was leveling Engineering today for synapse strings but was excited for the various gadgets. What's the best way to use those two? Click the belt and then click that macro?

10+ Year Old Account
    I killed my poor lock 5x before I finally noticed that you can't use them simultaneously anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

So funny to me that blizzard 'fixes' it but really just makes us put an extra line in the macro we obviously already have.

edit: I also now have to press my Flying Serpent Kick a second time mid-air before I can open my parachute.