Deleted

[Balance] AskMrRobot suggests to reforge everything into mastery

Yesterday I was struggling to do good dps @ immerseus hence the moving and almost no starsurge procs at all. I got ranted for bad dps (I was in a flex group). I started off with 160k dps and then fell around 70-80k. No. Starsurge. Procs. At. All (well maybe 1 every ~10-15 secs). I am thinking that I need loads of crit instead. Any reasoning behind mastery?

Armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B6rri/advanced

AskMrRobot
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...ane/p%C3%B6rri

10+ Year Old Account
    Answered this a few times, but AMR uses SimCraft even though SimCraft isn't fully updated.

It also only defaults to 5273 haste, instead of 10289 (10296 really). For the moment, edit the weights to haste (10289) > crit > mastery > haste (after 10289).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Answered this a few times, but AMR uses SimCraft even though SimCraft isn't fully updated.

It also only defaults to 5273 haste, instead of 10289 (10296 really). For the moment, edit the weights to haste (10289) > crit > mastery > haste (after 10289).
    For some odd reason mr robot gives same results no matter how i try to manually insert weights

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hermoraunio View Post
    For some odd reason mr robot gives same results no matter how i try to manually insert weights
    Are you going to Edit Weights -> Change weights on the left -> Change haste soft cap on the right -> click Save in the top left? If you don't save, it wont save.

Deleted
    There was some problem with cookies or something like that. After running CCleaner the problem was fixed.

Back to the topic though - do you think I should replace a mastery item with weaker item if it has crit? Is there some soft cap for crit that will magically give me more SS procs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hermoraunio View Post
    There was some problem with cookies or something like that. After running CCleaner the problem was fixed.

Back to the topic though - do you think I should replace a mastery item with weaker item if it has crit? Is there some soft cap for crit that will magically give me more SS procs?
    WrathCalcs'ing yourself would be good at that point to compare items very quickly. Typically a higher ilvl will be better regardless of the secondary stats. And no, there's no soft cap for crit, but you'll notice less randomness with more crit. It takes time (ie. more crit) to ramp up.

Im just curious - I put my character into WrathCalcs and according to the spreadsheet the new Immerseues Trinket is only ~5k dps stronger than Breath of the hydra (LFR).

Intentional or an error on wrathcalcs side?

As stated by zoopercat in the thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-vs-Dummy-Dps
    It's a known issue and might actually be fixed now.