Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Question How do you tolerate raid lockouts?

Looking for individual opinions on this. Right now I have to wait until Tuesday for Flex to unlock, and LFR to open. To be honest the wait is kinda boring. How do you other players deal with the cycle of being locked out of a raid, waiting until the unlock, getting/not getting what you're after, then repeating the cycle?

Deleted
    Flex is interesting but the fact is Blizzard should have reinstated the dual 25/10 ID (like in Asia but Blizzard insists we are different and want a shared 25/10 ID) and allowed to raid cross-server Wise on all raids including the latest.
    Same as server consolidation, it should have happened a year ago, now they are beginning server linkings but there is no experience on this whereas server consolidation was overwhelmingly positive in swtor.

To answer your question though I'm farming mounts again and the few reputations I don't have, as well as doing achievement to not die of boredom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lockouts is a good thing. If it weren't for lockouts WoW would just be a bigger version of Diablo.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    Looking for individual opinions on this. Right now I have to wait until Tuesday for Flex to unlock, and LFR to open. To be honest the wait is kinda boring. How do you other players deal with the cycle of being locked out of a raid, waiting until the unlock, getting/not getting what you're after, then repeating the cycle?
    Uhm, play the rest of the game? I do pet battles (first capturing/buying and leveling, dailies and then tournament), the other stuff on the Timeless Isle, get achievements that I still want, run old content for gear, mounts and pets, level and gear alts, etc. I usually even forget to raid LFR and don't raid normal (maybe I'll try a flex raid some day), so I don't even pay attention to the lockouts.

If all you play this game for is Flex/LFR... I would really find a different game if I were you.