Need a simple addon to track dots

So I haven't played my lock very much lately, but wanted to toy with a ranged after being so melee oriented last patch.

I tried WeakAuras, but it's far too complex for my tastes. Can anyone recommend an addon that tracks my dot uptimes, and nothing more? I don't really need to customize it too much, or make it look pretty. Would prefer something that works fairly well out of the box.

AffDots Further down the page from this post:

mmo-champion.com/threads/1223349-AffDots-addon-to-keep-track-of-dot-power

affdots or nug running, either works rly good. Keeps track of each dot and shows you the power. I personally prefer nug running because it has a color coded indicator for when it is beneficial to refresh a dot, and has a little line on the bar that shows when pandemic kicks in.

I haven't tried Weakauras, I personally use IceHUD, might be easier to use? Takes a little bit of getting used to but once you have a bar configured the way you like, you just copy paste and change the name and colour to add more dots/buffs/debuffs/whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

If you like the dots on the nameplates use TidyPlates. I use that to keep track of multiple targets and AffDots addon for the relative power of dots on my current.
    Warlocks aren't looking for anything logical, like money.
    They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with.
    Warlocks just want to watch the world burn.

Kilmir on: Armory | EpeenBot | Twitch.tv| WoL | SPQ guild | WoWProgress

Quote Originally Posted by RezPlz View Post
    So I haven't played my lock very much lately, but wanted to toy with a ranged after being so melee oriented last patch.

I tried WeakAuras, but it's far too complex for my tastes. Can anyone recommend an addon that tracks my dot uptimes, and nothing more? I don't really need to customize it too much, or make it look pretty. Would prefer something that works fairly well out of the box.

I'll throw a plug for AffDots out there. I might be a little biased though.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.