Mechagnome

[Prot] Haste gear as prot "roll" loot

Is it now possible to win haste gear while having Protection selected as Loot Specialization - that is, from LFR/Flex/Coin rolls?
    I know that in-game loot-list still doesn't have any haste items when you select Protection filter. However, since 5.4, some websites - like AMR and Wowhead - tell that haste gear is now flagged as Protection Loot, and you should be able to win it. Since those websites datamine their info, I'm curious - which should I believe?

So, has anyone won any haste items while having Protection selected as Loot Spec? Who's mistaken here - blizzard filters or datamined info?
    Old Gods made me do it.

If it's not marked as Prot in the dungeon journal you won't win it with Prot as your loot spec.

Mechagnome
    Dungeon journal is not perfect on loot lists - for example, it doesn't include zone drops, but you can still get it even though it's not marked in dungeon journal at all.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Is there even some kind of list of the trash/shared loot? Google doesn't give me any results.

Like we have seen some mail hands and plate hands (exp - something (parry i think)) in the trash before 5th boss and 7th boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hntr View Post
    Is there even some kind of list of the trash/shared loot? Google doesn't give me any results.

Like we have seen some mail hands and plate hands (exp - something (parry i think)) in the trash before 5th boss and 7th boss.
    Atlasloot has been updated to include all SoO drops, as well as the TLI drops.