Timeless gear vs tot lfr gear

So I'm Ret with my 4 piece tot gear, two pieces of which are ilvl 502 lfr gear. My question is would it be worth losing the 4 piece bonus to upgrade to the 535 timeless gear?

Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    So I'm Ret with my 4 piece tot gear, two pieces of which are ilvl 502 lfr gear. My question is would it be worth losing the 4 piece bonus to upgrade to the 535 timeless gear?
    Retribution T15 4p is worth approximately 10-15% damage. I doubt you'll see that benefit from upgrading two items to 535.

also timeless 535 only have 1 secondary stat, while tot lfr have 2

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    also timeless 535 only have 1 secondary stat, while tot lfr have 2
    That's incorrect, timess items can have either 1292 of 1 stat or 871 of 2. It's just random.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Deleted
    Id be keeping my teir gear because the set bonuses are always worth keeping over something without a bonus, especially if its not a massive Ilvl boost, hence why I used my Burdens on my boots and belt, which I think Im going to have longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    Id be keeping my teir gear because the set bonuses are always worth keeping over something without a bonus, especially if its not a massive Ilvl boost, hence why I used my Burdens on my boots and belt, which I think Im going to have longer.
    I'd say that 33 ilvl x4 is a fairly large ilvl boost.