Censer of Eternal Agony

Surprised I haven't seen one already but I'm expecting some major QQ threads about this item.

Bare in mind that I play on a PVP realm so everyone is quite aware of the risks yet I get barrelled with abuse when I pewpew same factions kills? People are NOT HAPPY with this item :P Myself I love it, it adds a great twist to the dangers and makes me feel almost as cautious as when I play Dark Souls, and trust me, that's hella cautious.

Any opinions? Anyone been using the item?

get a friend and the other 2 items and u can "exploit" your way to 1k+ coins in couple hours, and only takes 2 people

Where's the fun in that? I'm rather enjoying jumping people :P

This thing has brought world PvP back on PvP servers where only 1 faction dominates. I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    get a friend and the other 2 items and u can "exploit" your way to 1k+ coins in couple hours, and only takes 2 people
    They fixed the shaman totem exploit quickly after patch was released, is there ANOTHER one I'm not aware of?

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    This thing has brought world PvP back on PvP servers where only 1 faction dominates. I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

They fixed the shaman totem exploit quickly after patch was released, is there ANOTHER one I'm not aware of?
    Perhaps he's talking about the item that transforms you into a yaungol. I think the item negates the debuff, thus giving you an always 30% chance of getting a bloody coin from someone you've already killed?

Transferred to a pve realm yesterday, on a high pop pvp server this was no longer funny.
    Rouges are so overpowdered, they keep fainting.