Deleted

Censer of Eternal Agony

Surprised I haven't seen one already but I'm expecting some major QQ threads about this item.

Bare in mind that I play on a PVP realm so everyone is quite aware of the risks yet I get barrelled with abuse when I pewpew same factions kills? People are NOT HAPPY with this item :P Myself I love it, it adds a great twist to the dangers and makes me feel almost as cautious as when I play Dark Souls, and trust me, that's hella cautious.

Any opinions? Anyone been using the item?

get a friend and the other 2 items and u can "exploit" your way to 1k+ coins in couple hours, and only takes 2 people

Deleted
    Where's the fun in that? I'm rather enjoying jumping people :P

This thing has brought world PvP back on PvP servers where only 1 faction dominates. I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    get a friend and the other 2 items and u can "exploit" your way to 1k+ coins in couple hours, and only takes 2 people
    They fixed the shaman totem exploit quickly after patch was released, is there ANOTHER one I'm not aware of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    This thing has brought world PvP back on PvP servers where only 1 faction dominates. I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

They fixed the shaman totem exploit quickly after patch was released, is there ANOTHER one I'm not aware of?
    Perhaps he's talking about the item that transforms you into a yaungol. I think the item negates the debuff, thus giving you an always 30% chance of getting a bloody coin from someone you've already killed?

Deleted
    Transferred to a pve realm yesterday, on a high pop pvp server this was no longer funny.