Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    Perhaps there is still hope for her, seeing Alleria Windrunner again alive might make her feel guilty.


    Chinatown Incoming!
    Given the timing it's more likely gonna be a district for the next new Alliance race in 6.0.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

    Better version of my avatar.

  2. #42
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessal View Post
    I'm not suprised about this....
    what I AM SUPRISED about is him plannig to put a garrison to Theramore.... i am sorry but the one smart thing garrosh did was to take care of theramore, the position was to dangerusly close to horde territory. twice as terrible since it is the main supplyroute by sea for alliance-forces on kalimdor.
    blowing that place up was military wise just the logical thing to do.

    discuss...
    yes theramore was a strategic foothold for the alliance, and it was too close to Horde territories, it reminds me of Cuba recieving Soviet Support so close the continental United states (or Turkey recieving US support so close to the USSR).

    But it had already existed for so long, that it's destruction by mana-bomb is an unequivocal war crime. Surely a negotiated withdrawl from theramore in exhange for a horde withrdrawl elsewhere would have been more diplomatically feasilbe and appropriate.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I'd have preferred it if Feathermoon stronghold took over Theramore's role though, would allow the night elves to do something useful and right now it's the biggest visible concentration of military forces doing absolutely nothing, but since Feathermoon stronghold isn't a human place this is just a pipe dream...
    i like this idea, feathermoon should become the Alliance stronghold in kalimdor, Theramore should not be rebuilt.
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  3. #43
    what will Varian do when Jaina become Garrosh part 2 and blizzardstorm one of the Horde major settlement ?

    Sylvanna will plaguebomb the shit out of Lordaeron


    Every reprisal is itself an act of aggression, and every act of aggression triggers immediate reprisal.
    Last edited by Phuongvi; 2013-09-13 at 03:07 PM.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    Perhaps there is still hope for her, seeing Alleria Windrunner again alive might make her feel guilty.


    Chinatown Incoming!
    Pandaren District... cool.

    just don't eat their food.

  5. #45
    Blizzard has stated that gameplay > lore. They corrected the imbalance of alliance vs horde controlled lands buy making hillsbrad %100 horde. They'll probably just kick them out of gilneas and arathi. But hillsbrad will stay horde.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    i like this idea, feathermoon should become the Alliance stronghold in kalimdor, Theramore should not be rebuilt.
    Feathermoon is not strategically as significant as Theramoe. Theramore is very close to Orgrimmar and can be used as a base to watch Horde activities.

  7. #47
    Dreadlord Ironjaws-Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    A forest in Sweden
    Posts
    949
    Well, sounds more like it will be in a book possibly, or just sending a few happy SI:7 to check how things is going there.

    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    it does seem like they are building her up for a boss. she's more hostile than Varian now. she will just either outright die, or become a boss soon. i hope Sylvanas kills her and turns her into a forsaken.
    Yes, being hostile = New raid boss!

    Honestly, if Jaina turn into a boss or some crap like that and they leave Sylvanas alive, even I will be a bit upset lol. Sylvanas have been more way out of line then any other faction leader so if anyone should go, its her. (and no, I don't care she do it for her people best = means all other's death)

    Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    Please. When you saw Vol'jin stand in the cut-scene, you could almost feel the shit pour from Varian's ass into his armor. It wasn't until he had walked out of beating distance that he turned like a little girl and made his empty threat.
    Why would he fear some troll? I doubt he felt any fear for da voodoo man. Cause I doubt Vol'Jin is more scary then PMS Onyxia. : p

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    Blizzard has stated that gameplay > lore. They corrected the imbalance of alliance vs horde controlled lands buy making hillsbrad %100 horde. They'll probably just kick them out of gilneas and arathi. But hillsbrad will stay horde.
    it can be possible, allthough Alliance can have minor questlines in hillsbrad if in-turn Horde gets the same in Wetlands (through Dragonmaw Orcs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Why would he fear some troll? I doubt he felt any fear for da voodoo man. Cause I doubt Vol'Jin is more scary then PMS Onyxia. : p
    he was keeping his temper when Vol'jin was talking... in the end he was like "yeah yeah w/e don't make me come over here again or I'll give you some good spanking."

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Given the timing it's more likely gonna be a district for the next new Alliance race in 6.0.
    I am not sure how likely it would be that they will add a new race and new character models (in stages) after they added and race and a class in MoP. It would make sense for them to add a Pandaren District in SW since they don't have much of a presence outside of Pandaria (as far as I know). I would rather they add a Gilnean district instead, but if they are reclaiming Gilneas it wouldn't make much sense.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post
    I think you're drawing hasty conclusions based on what you yourself want to happen
    well i did said "im my opinion" besides talk about what you think about sylvanas and not my what i said xD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Given the timing it's more likely gonna be a district for the next new Alliance race in 6.0.
    what new alliance race are you thinking about?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    I am not sure how likely it would be that they will add a new race and new character models (in stages) after they added and race and a class in MoP. It would make sense for them to add a Pandaren District in SW since they don't have much of a presence outside of Pandaria (as far as I know). I would rather they add a Gilnean district instead, but if they are reclaiming Gilneas it wouldn't make much sense.
    What about the horde they need a district for the pandaren too!!!

  11. #51
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,130
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Feathermoon is not strategically as significant as Theramoe. Theramore is very close to Orgrimmar and can be used as a base to watch Horde activities.


    that's the point, theramore is TOO close to orgrimmar, and will always be a threat to orgrimmar
    it should not exist, it's existance is provacative and a threat to the horde.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DoffyKing View Post
    What about the horde they need a district for the pandaren too!!!

    well obviously Orgrimmar is going to need to get a patch-up too.
    and stormwind has need to fix it's ruins for years.

    they can both have chinatowns!
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  12. #52
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    Blizzard has stated that gameplay > lore. They corrected the imbalance of alliance vs horde controlled lands buy making hillsbrad %100 horde. They'll probably just kick them out of gilneas and arathi. But hillsbrad will stay horde.
    Outside of PvP servers, that has no impact on players. Worgen and Forsaken leveling in the same area means nothing if they can't murder each other.

    The reason it likely won't happen is because that would require flagging the zone as a contested zone and Blizz has never done that before.... oh wait, Ashenvale.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

    Better version of my avatar.

  13. #53
    Nothing is really going to happen with Gilneas and Sylvanas in-game. It was just Blizzard throwing out a token bone to Alliance players for Varian to acknowledge that it's something he cares about.

  14. #54
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    that's the point, theramore is TOO close to orgrimmar, and will always be a threat to orgrimmar
    it should not exist, it's existance is provacative and a threat to the horde.

    - - - Updated - - -




    well obviously Orgrimmar is going to need to get a patch-up too.
    and stormwind has need to fix it's ruins for years.

    they can both have chinatowns!
    Its existence also serves as a warning. And after what Garrosh did, rebuilding Theramore would be akin to rebuilding the World Trade Center.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

    Better version of my avatar.

  15. #55
    We have Dalaran now, then Blizz will never allow alliance to get back Theramore. And no, we will NEVER siege the Undercity, be happy to have besieged Orgrimmar because it does not happen again. On the other hand, maybe we will see a rebuilt Gilneas or Stromgarde.

  16. #56
    Pit Lord Klaxxar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    it would be nice if gilneas would be a playable zone for all toon and not just worgen till lvl 10(-15)
    Yeah for all Alliance toons.
    I think it is time for the old Alliance cities to be renewed and brought back to their hands, and then in return we can have Feralas and Dire Maul, and the two cities can be Gilneas and Stromgarde.
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •