Thread: SoO trash loot

SoO trash loot

Does it exist? Does anyone have a link they would be willing to provide showing what loot can drop?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

oh and I got some gloves off of trash last night, some tanking gloves (they were bop but the group could roll on them)

Heck ya thank you very much. I guess the second question would be does anyone know of farmable trash spots solo? Or woth minimal amounts of players? Thinking the trash after second boss but idk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakefarts View Post
    Heck ya thank you very much. I guess the second question would be does anyone know of farmable trash spots solo? Or woth minimal amounts of players? Thinking the trash after second boss but idk
    don't think it would be worth it since the gear (atleast what I have seen) is BoP and anything can drop

10+ Year Old Account
    It also appears as though the Dark Shaman gear drops as an entire set.

We'll I just enjoy trying stuff like that and I don't have my legendary cloak unfortunatly so one of those cloaks from tresh might be nice. And it would be funny to transmog the dark shaman gear on my hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Cakefarts View Post
    We'll I just enjoy trying stuff like that and I don't have my legendary cloak unfortunatly so one of those cloaks from tresh might be nice. And it would be funny to transmog the dark shaman gear on my hunter
    The Dark Shaman gear only drops from Shamans if I recall correctly.

We were killing trash before the Dark Shamans (10 normal) and a freaking *flex* gloves dropped... Why the hell would blizz make normal trash drop flex loot? I was kinda pissed cuz if the gloves were normal it would've actually been an upgrade over my curr gloves. Did anyone see the same (i.e. normal trash droping flex loot)? Or is that expected and I'm just derping?