Enhance Stat Weights

So I've been running sim tests on my enhancement shaman, and going into siege I am just guessing that stat weights will end up something like mastery>haste>crit.

Well so far I'm showing Master>crit>>>haste. Is haste really going to be that bad for us or is it just my gear level. I'm guessing it might have something to do with the LMG and I am running a sim with me pretending I have the gem and seeing if that changes anything.

Just looking for some discussion on the subject.

With cloak and 5.3 trinkets haste>mastery
    without them mastery=>haste,
    with 4p t16 haste=mastery (dps increase by 3-600) its your own choice. And btw crit sucks

That is what I thought as well, but simcraft keeps telling me that crit is better than haste by a decent margin. 2.35 crit, 1.89 haste.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unyar/advanced incase you wanted to check my armory.

simcraft say this since many years, its wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesko View Post
    With cloak and 5.3 trinkets haste>mastery
    without them mastery=>haste,
    with 4p t16 haste=mastery (dps increase by 3-600) its your own choice. And btw crit sucks
    No way. Even on sigle target, haste < mastery always. It's just that you won't szack it to eternity for most gear levels.

Without cloak, I have Mastery > haste=crit. however, as you get a little bit of crit it's value goes down fast so it's best to keep it low. (haste and crit being worth 80%ish of mastery)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

when in doubt cause I love seeing all these responses from people that I have never seen on Totemspot.com Which is the leading Shaman Theorycrafting site.. One of the Mods is Purge.. I would navigate through that site..

patch 5.3 Haste became number 1 because of how it interacted with RPPM this has been nerfed since 5.4 and now we are back to Agi/Mastery Stacking...

Theorycrafting is leading that as we get closer to full BIS it will behoove us to run a M=H build..

I would ask on the Totemspot forums why crit might be higher then haste!

Hit me up anytime

Gesen#1849

Chinese theorycrafters all say it's haste > mastery for us as we're a higher item level due to pre upgraded gear.

Mastery at the moment if you're sitting around the SoO ilvl (meaning heroic gear from ToT) is definitely superior to haste with the nerf to RPPM, underneath that gear level I don't have the experience to comment. Haste might come closer especially with the Sha of Pride trinket given more fire elementals which scale beautifully with haste. From what I can gather though, mastery is outperforming haste now from my own experiences and testing (especially helped by the amount of damage it adds to fire nova + the huge amount of aoe and cleaving in Siege) and seems to be mirrored by a lot of other shaman during the first week.

This may change very quickly and very drastically though as the tier goes on.

In all honesty I would just recommend going mastery in most cases. If you want to reforge per fight, cool, but for most gear levels it already wins at multi-target which there is a ton of in SoO and really isn't that far behind agi for single target.

I have the Consequence trinket, I run with the Glyph of of FE (1.72m cd with 30 second uptime). My stats were Haste: 3.35, Mastery: 3.33 and Crit: 2.9 .
    My ilevel is around 540.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    I have the Consequence trinket, I run with the Glyph of of FE (1.72m cd with 30 second uptime). My stats were Haste: 3.35, Mastery: 3.33 and Crit: 2.9 .
    My ilevel is around 540.
    A warning about the FE glyph - It is strictly = or worse than the unglyphed fire ele unless they following conditions are met:
    Unglyphed fire ele loses uptime due to phases
    Boss burst phases line up with the glyphed variant.
    You are able to get an even number of fire ele casts over the course of the fight.

In all other situations the glyph is not worth it.