I have vented enough it's time to deal with the reality that Vol'jin is our Warchief. There's a lot of positives that come with that:
1) The Horde is united once more.
2) Thrall is back in the fold.
3) The Alliance didn't gain anywhere near as much as we feared, all they got was an empty threat for a fist pump. A lot of us were thinking Varian would have veto on the Warchief, an embargo on Horde military, a treaty of Horde withdrawal from contested territories etc etc.
4) Vol'jin might be the only racial leader respected and liked by all, from Sylvanas to Varessa, Varian to Theron.
5) Vol'jin to me seems like the type of Warchief who will be very inclusive, he will take everyone's opinions seriously before making a decision.
6) He's the thinking man's Warchief not the "Rar Rar Me Smash" type.
7) He has shown the capacity to put aside difference for the greater good, and with Sargeras on the Horizon, Azeroth needs a leader like that.
All in all, Vol'jin wasn't my first choice and I think there were better candidates for the position, but that doesn't mean Vol'jin won't be a good Warchief.
For the Horde or should I say For da Horde!