Download iOS7 now - Video guide

It's out there, I've got it and this is how!

To be honest, it's okay function wise but I really like the new look of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by only777 View Post

It's out there, I've got it and this is how!

To be honest, it's okay function wise but I really like the new look of it all.

Great guide, I've just downloaded iOS 7 onto my computer, and should be putting it on my iPhone 4 soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Garneth View Post
    Great guide, I've just downloaded iOS 7 onto my computer, and should be putting it on my iPhone 4 soon!
    You'r welcome dude, glad I could help!

I haven't updated my iOS (mobile) for the past like 3 releases. Just don't care enough.

I'd like to try it, but it should be going live with the release version this Tuesday anyway, so I'll probably just wait.
    Go and tell my baby sister
    Not to do what I have done
    Go and spurn that house down in New Orleans
    They call the Rising Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    I haven't updated my iOS (mobile) for the past like 3 releases. Just don't care enough.
    didnt go ios 6 and did not go itunes last version, they boss have different ways to handle that i did not bother to get used to.

new itunes just sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    I had knee surgery 3 years ago after I 'stubbed' my knee on the stairs while running up them. The doctor took my leg from the knee down, and then slept with my wife, shot my dog, ate my lunch while I sleeping in the hospital recovering and then found me after I was discharged and stole my crutch and beat me with it.

Fuck you, ask your doctor...dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    didnt go ios 6 and did not go itunes last version, they boss have different ways to handle that i did not bother to get used to.

new itunes just sucks.
    The last time I updated my iPhone I broke my Facetime and all cloud services (read: music) because I can't reactivate the email address associated with my apple id. It's been like that for a good year now. But of course it works for the App Store, who woulda thought? Sons of bitches

I never understood why people get exited over something like this, it doesn't change a single thing...