Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Orcs have a home planet. Goblins can stay neutrals, undead get back to the graves, blood elves keep their lands, trolls and taurens go back to graze. Warcraft zero.
    And... why do you think that they will allow these to happen?... oks lets say that the alliance get to push the orcs to the other side of the dark portal and then destroy it, the goblins won't mind, the Blood elves, forsaken, Taurens and Trolls will most likely stay allies... so how will you beat them without becoming the bad guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since nobody quoted the alliance leaders... the only one saying something interesting is Tyrande. She says that Varian asked her to pact with the horde leaving ashenvale alone in exchange of letting the horde get the wood from azshara.

Jaina says kill them all, anduin that imprision camps are bad, the dwarf blabla, the gnome "lets steal the technology and run".

Varian should have bladestormed the horde in there, that much is clear. Ashenvale should have been cleansed with arrows, not pacted.
    Jaina says "kill them all," seriously? That's a cut above "let's dismantle the Horde," eh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Jaina says "kill them all," seriously? That's a cut above "let's dismantle the Horde," eh...
    Espada is just saying in other words what Jaina said (that's what i think)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    I think Trassk is past reasoning at this point.

It'll be okay buddy, Thrall is technically still Lord of the Clans. Who knows, perhaps Go'el will remain the Warchief - after all, Vol'jin never said he was, just said, "I speak for da Horde now." Perhaps Vol'jin gets a sort of "High Chieftain" title.
    I think Vol'jin will take the title of Warchief in the end, likely after whatever cataclysmic event leads us into 6.0. He just won't be an iron fist Warchief like Garrosh and Thrall were. He's going to give a lot more power to the various faction leaders, acting more as a central diplomat than a dictator. That's what he means by "I speak for da Horde."

- - - Updated - - -

Since nobody quoted the alliance leaders... the only one saying something interesting is Tyrande. She says that Varian asked her to pact with the horde leaving ashenvale alone in exchange of letting the horde get the wood from azshara.

Jaina says kill them all, anduin that imprision camps are bad, the dwarf blabla, the gnome "lets steal the technology and run".

Varian should have bladestormed the horde in there, that much is clear. Ashenvale should have been cleansed with arrows, not pacted.
    Wrathion himself says that there would be immense casualties and the fighting to subdue the Horde would take a year (at least). Varian knew he was in no place to actually take out the Horde, even with the Orcs on their heels. That's why he left them an ultimatum, shape up or we'll be back here again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I hope sylvanas kills vol'jin and lets a true leader take his place.

yeah, I've reached the point there I meditate on seeing the horde after vol'jin now.

I have to agree with Trassk, vol jin needs to be killed developers listen to this man he speaks what should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The lady herself:

''Warchief Vol'Jin." Does it sound absurd to you, class? I, for one, certainly won't be taking orders from a troll.

But, he put this little coalition together, and won the day. He's also proven to be impossible to kill - I admire that.

Time to test what he's made of...

Ooo
    I'll agree, the title sounds silly for him.

Otherwise....ooooh Sylvanas, you're asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Garradorr View Post
    I have to agree with Trassk, vol jin needs to be killed developers listen to this man he speaks what should be done.
    Any candidate would of had naysayers.

Had Thrall returned, a lot of people would of felt the Garrosh arc would of counted for nothing in the long run since it wouldn't of had a lasting impact on the Horde. Not to mention the awkward reality of Thrall being the guy who appointed Garrosh in the first place. Depending on exactly how it was executed, I might of been one of them.

There's a reason after initial statements indicated Thrall would be returning was met with such a vicious backlash.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    First the bad blood between Sylvanas and Garrosh during Cata, now talk about retaking Gilneas, combined with tension between Sylvanas and the Lor'themar... this could get interesting.

The only problem is I'm scared that Blizzard might just put it off because they don't know how to handle it. At the current state, Sylvanas leads the Forsaken without trouble. Considering Blizzard isn't just going to make the Forsaken hostile... there needs to be a movement within the faction that could actually have people going against her. I mean who would even replace Sylvanas as a leader? If the Forsaken go to war and start dying out, with the 'good' forces winning over them, how will the Forsaken not go extinct? Even if some Forsaken go against her, they would have lost alot of their population on top of not being able to create any more.

I really want something to happen, but at the same time, there are alot of in-game problems that are associated with it. It would be lovely to potentially see characters like Tirion or Darion possibly returning instead of simply fading away for the rest of WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    i vote sylvanas for warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    First the bad blood between Sylvanas and Garrosh during Cata, now talk about retaking Gilneas, combined with tension between Sylvanas and the Lor'themar... this could get interesting.

The only problem is I'm scared that Blizzard might just put it off because they don't know how to handle it. At the current state, Sylvanas leads the Forsaken without trouble. Considering Blizzard isn't just going to make the Forsaken hostile... there needs to be a movement within the faction that could actually have people going against her. I mean who would even replace Sylvanas as a leader? If the Forsaken go to war and start dying out, with the 'good' forces winning over them, how will the Forsaken not go extinct? Even if some Forsaken go against her, they would have lost alot of their population on top of not being able to create any more.

I really want something to happen, but at the same time, there are alot of in-game problems that are associated with it. It would be lovely to potentially see characters like Tirion or Darion possibly returning instead of simply fading away for the rest of WoW.
    Lilian Voss might be able to become Forsaken leader if she got involved in Forsaken politics. Her hatred of necromancy could easily extend to Sylvanas and the Val'kyr. My guess is after the events of Scholomance nearly killed her, she decided to take a much more subtle and careful approach to dealing with Sylvanas, hence why she hasn't charged into the Undercity swinging her swords around.

If Sylvanas does fall, I don't think it will be in a full-scale civil war and more like a coup that will be over and done with very quickly. Sylvanas will likely ignore the new Warchief's orders sooner or later, but will end up underestimating pro-Horde sentiment in her own people, which will lead to a coup led by Lilian Voss and backed by Lor'themar (and maybe the Argent Crusade) which will swiftly kick her out of office even if she does manage to escape with her life.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they had interesting characters for individual races that WEREN'T the leaders of said race. So its just common knowledge that the king/queen of a kingdom is the most powerful?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    <Regular Show-esque "OOOOOOHHHHHH,,,,,"

I just might have to go back to a blood elf to kick Sylvanas' ass alongside Lor'themar.

OT a bit: Zaelsino, you're probably the biggest Sin'dorei lover on the forums (other than myself, of course); You think we should finally crown a new Sun King, or do you think we should let the crown go? I don't think I've ever gotten your views on that (remind me to ask Maddy as well, never got his either).
    Lor'themar said there is no one who can claim the throne. also to Lor'themar not like politics, just wants to be a Ranger.