Is this only evermaw or does it happen elsewhere?

So, I was fighting evermaw when I, as a destro went oom. Now, that in itself isn't too bad. What was odd was I wasn't regening any mana at all. I was stuck at 0% with none of it coming back. Does this have something to do with evermaw or is it a potential bug I should report? Cause if its a bug its pretty class breaking.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had it happen as a Frost Dk with runes. Not just a Lock problem I think.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Had it happen as a Frost Dk with runes. Not just a Lock problem I think.
    Was it while fighting evermaw?

Resources don't regenerate in fatigue water, this means things such as runes, energy, mana, focus. This is to keep classes from surviving fatigue water to get to places they shouldn't be going. However, either Evermaw's path, or the fatigue water around the Timeless Isle was poorly thought out, and needs to be modified.

Deleted
    Like Devwar said. I wondered it also myself and though it's a bug. But then figured it out, mana regen won't work while in fatiq(g)ue water and started to regain again after when away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devwar View Post
    Resources don't regenerate in fatigue water, this means things such as runes, energy, mana, focus. This is to keep classes from surviving fatigue water to get to places they shouldn't be going. However, either Evermaw's path, or the fatigue water around the Timeless Isle was poorly thought out, and needs to be modified.
    I was out in fatigue water fighting evermaw most of the time. It only happened twice out of the three that my resources wouldn't regen.