Deleted

Lightbulb Warlock DR in duels

Yo, was duelling a demo lock last night a few times and I can't understand why my every single cheapshot or kidey had the duration like it was on full DR. Since you get blood horror feared as soon as you touch him I even tried just opening with ambush wait for the first fear to fade and after that pop dance -> cheapshot and even then the cheapshot lasted as if it was on full DR even thou I hadn't used a single stun on him.

Any explanation for this?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=114129

Stun duration could further be reduced with meta gem and/or orc racial.

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=114129

Stun duration could further be reduced with meta gem and/or orc racial.
    Or they have an immunity to stun cooldown maybe it was up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Or they have an immunity to stun cooldown maybe it was up?
    Nah we don't have that. Probably just nether plating reducing the duration of stun and perhaps racial/gem. Honestly, if the warlock was perma sitting in DA, you shouldn't bother trying to 1v1 him as a rogue, they can simply drain tank you while you slowly die from the dots and pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Nah we don't have that. Probably just nether plating reducing the duration of stun and perhaps racial/gem. Honestly, if the warlock was perma sitting in DA, you shouldn't bother trying to 1v1 him as a rogue, they can simply drain tank you while you slowly die from the dots and pet.
    Even worse is if they're using soul link and the voidlord tactic where they spam that voidlord armor ability that deals damage. Everytime your opponent hits you, it hits the demon aswell due to soul link, which procs the armor ability dealing 10-15k dmg.

Deleted
    Netherplating, orc racial, meta and sitting in Dark aphostesis form mean the lock is basically a very tough tank. Not gonna win that easy as melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Even worse is if they're using soul link and the voidlord tactic where they spam that voidlord armor ability that deals damage. Everytime your opponent hits you, it hits the demon aswell due to soul link, which procs the armor ability dealing 10-15k dmg.
    Wait, what? That actually works?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Wait, what? That actually works?
    Yeah, what the hell. Seems like a bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Yeah, what the hell. Seems like a bug.
    Working as intended... altough its a dps increase you loose a really important interupt in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronux View Post
    Working as intended... altough its a dps increase you loose a really important interupt in pvp.
    It might actually be an advantage if you're not facing a caster. The Disarm in a critical moment is priceless.