Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    And here we go again... YOU are the one whining, not me. I play on a very imbalanced server too, you hear me complaining? Back to the things YOU said and have previously said in your post that makes this laughable. You were always the one saying: "Don't like being ganked? Move to a PvE server". Additionally you always claimed to camp people to enrage them. Now it happens to you and you are like a little kid crying for his mommy that it's so unfair.

Check the WoW-forums too (guess you are banned there) and count how many people are complaining there. You are again part of a very vocal minority...
    Not what I was told by the blizz gm who answered my ticket and basically said it was an issue that appeared to be coming up a lot and theres a chance the developers will look at sorting it out.

But no you go on your assumptions and insults. the fact by the way that you still compare ganking to this kind of thing and even claim I said I camp people when ive never said any such thing makes me take you even less seriously.

And what are you anyway my fuckin stalker? you seem to know so much about my previous posts, have you been watching me or something? ill tell you again you want to make things personal? thats fucking funny! just try it dude its very amusing pm me if you like, if you have such a problem with me why dont we `discuss` it eh? rather then ranting back and forth on the forums I dont do that shit.
    Last edited by mmocd06d636042; 2013-09-17 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the solution is to get yourself off the server with oqueue. pretty sad how content is designed so badly you have to rely on external addons... oh wait nevermind it's always been like this.

now if you're on an oceanic server you are thoroughly ska-rewed. i recommend learning how to pvp and getting some pvp gear. as it'd the only way you're gonna survive.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    Not what I was told by the blizz gm who answered my ticket and basically said it was an issue that appeared to be coming up a lot and theres a chance the developers will look at sorting it out.

But no you go on your assumptions and insults. the fact by the way that you still compare ganking to this kind of thing and even claim I said I camp people when ive never said any such thing makes me take you even less seriously.

And what are you anyway my fuckin stalker? you seem to know so much about my previous posts, have you been watching me or something? ill tell you again you want to make things personal? thats fucking funny! just try it dude its very amusing pm me if you like, if you have such a problem with me why dont we `discuss` it eh? rather then ranting back and forth on the forums I dont do that shit.
    Easy answer: read your own posts in this thread where you accused me of a lot (which you even then couldn't back up) and threatened me (which ended up in you getting a ban). Additionally, maybe look up what an insult is in a dictionary. Because talking to you is like talking to a little kid, ADHD aside...
    Last edited by TooMuch; 2013-09-17 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammar

Easy answer: read your own posts in this thread where you accused me of a lot (which you even then couldn't back up) and threatened me (which ended up in you getting a ban). Additionally, maybe look up what an insult is in a dictionary. Because talking to you is like talking to a little kid, ADHD aside...
    Oh my lordy, is the OP Jaylock? If so...

im just pissed off
    To which you yourself have the answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock
    The most obvious question though is, why get upset if you get killed on a PVP server?

You knew the server rules.

Blizzard even made you acknowledge the server rules.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2013-09-17 at 06:44 PM.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    oh yes that thread where you got all upset because you couldnt take being argued back with after youd tried to slander someone, pretty much what your doing here eh? still waiting on that pm big man by the way since you plainly have such an issue with me........and I have no idea who the fuck jaylock is haha

oh yes that thread where you got all upset because you couldnt take being argued back with after youd tried to slander someone, pretty much what your doing here eh? still waiting on that pm big man by the way since you plainly have such an issue with me........and I have no idea who the fuck jaylock is haha
    I believe you have severe issues: again, read the threat and see who was upset (ending up getting a ban). Just like then, you try to project your own problems and attitude onto others. But it shows in every post, the way you write things is the same way very unstable people do (please, I am no grammar nazi but reread what you write before pressing the <Post> button and check grammar and spelling).

But I guess you are alone here, multiple people have said the same things I do about you being a little kid crying about PvP issues now while you were the one always being a proponent of ganking and camping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Yes exactly.

When a person levels a character on a pvp realm, they are taking the chance of there level 30 getting ganked by a passing by level 90. However, since for the most part they are separated by numerous leveling zones, low and high level players of the opposite faction shouldn't usually meet. Ganking low levels isn't a popular thing, as it requires people to go out of their way to do so.

Timeless Isle is a zone for level 90's to progress on. It is confined, has no balancing limits, and very little guard assistance. Level 90's looking to advance their character HAVE to go here for pve. There is no other way around it. That mean's you are going to have a lot of player's of the opposite faction, grouped up on a small island without the option to fly, with their main objective being killing mobs. Now, imagine this scenario with an imbalance of 4:1. It is almost unplayable. Even going with a group doesn't do much. As an ally, my best bet is to stay near the Toushi Camp and farm turtles. I doubt that's what Blizz wanted.
    Tough luck.
    That's what you get for playing on a PvP server. PvE realms are that way ->

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Yeah you pretty much said what I'm thinking. Nothing wrong with world PvP, when it works. But there comes a point sometimes, where one party cannot defend themselves through any means, hell sometimes you can't even res. I don't think that's very epic for any side really, even the killers, who are just left to cut down non retaliating players in a graveyard who may as well simply be target dummies.
    So let me get this straight.. a level 90 farming a level 30 is a-okay, even though he cannot defend himself through any means, can't res or do anything, but when the same happens to the level 90, it's an issue and has to be fixed?

The hypocrisy is strong in the PvP server folk.
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2013-09-18 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Tough luck.
    That's what you get for playing on a PvP server. PvE realms are that way ->

So let me get this straight.. a level 90 farming a level 30 is a-okay, even though he cannot defend himself through any means, can't res or do anything, but when the same happens to the level 90, it's an issue and has to be fixed?

The hypocrisy is strong in the PvP server folk.
    As long as they're on the side ganking it's alright but as soon as someone beats them at their own game it's terrible and needs to be fixed. It actually brightens my day to here the whine from these so called PvPers.

Signature Created by Jassinta