Got Bindings? Trying to Hit That Haste Cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    i
    I think it's forgivable, since there's maybe 300-400 people it really matters for in all of wow.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Locks don't have haste caps. They have thresholds.

I don't think people understand that it's 100% irrelevant how much rating on gear you have before you equip your Amplify trinket when you are trying to hit your haste threshold. When you equip the trinket, the bonus stats are added into your character sheet which reforge tools like wowreforge/reforge lite use. There's no point in needing to know how much haste you need BEFORE you equip your amp trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    I don't think people understand that it's 100% irrelevant how much rating on gear you have before you equip your Amplify trinket when you are trying to hit your haste threshold. When you equip the trinket, the bonus stats are added into your character sheet which reforge tools like wowreforge/reforge lite use. There's no point in needing to know how much haste you need BEFORE you equip your amp trinket.
    I'm confused by the tooltips on those amp trinkets. Does it increase your highest stat by 6%? Or all 3 primary stats by 6%?

Wowreforge doesn't understand the trinket, yet anyway.
    Some people like perfect reforges, this info is for them.
    I didn't wanna spell it out yesterday because it was so late. But the idea here is that if you are one of those that wanna hit the 9778 or 13k whatever threshold exactly and put the rest into mastery, you'll have a hard time if you believe the tooltip is correct when it says 6, 7 or 8%.
    In some cases that works as you can see by the little spreadsheet, others it doesn't. You'll fall short because the % is less. Such was the case for me and I couldn't figure it out.
    Not knowing why, could be a cause of headache. This is for them.

And you know I meant threshold, not cap
    Last edited by Metaslave; 2013-09-14 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I'm confused by the tooltips on those amp trinkets. Does it increase your highest stat by 6%? Or all 3 primary stats by 6%?
    Everything it states in the passive, it increases. So Haste, Mastery, Crit Damage, and Spirit(not that it's important.)