Ban system needs a fix

When someone gets an infraction that pushs them to a temp ban they arnt able to see the message from scrapbot about why they are banned. Twice now i didnt have a clue in hell and only had what little information my infraction history gave off. It wasnt untill a week later when the ban ran out that i was able to view the PM from scrapbot about what exactly i had said that was wrong. I couldnt even formulate an apeal due to not know what part of the post was infracted untill i see the PM which now its to late to appeal.

Deleted
    Are you saying that banned users cannot see PMs? I'll poke a red and verify.

15+ Year Old Account
    You should have no problem seeing the PM inbox and associated PMs while banned (just shouldn't be able to *send* new PMs); if something's broken, let me know and I'll bug the devs.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They show in the inbox. But they do not give you the new msg notice in the top right.

I know the day i got the infraction that banned me i did not see the PM i see know explaining why i was banned. The only way i was able to see was my infraction history. I didnt even know what part of my post got me banned untill today when i saw it and my ban expired.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see the PM as in it wasn't in your inbox?

I did not see the most recent PM explaining my infraction, This is not the first time when iv goten banned that i wasnt able to see the infraction PM the day i got banned.

15+ Year Old Account
    You checked your inbox and it wasn't there? Or you couldn't see your inbox at all? Or you just didn't check the inbox?

Sometimes I get the infraction post when the ban has ended, not a moment earliel.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

15+ Year Old Account
    If you see this happen again, let us know in the ban appeal forums and we'll be happy to let you know what's going on and ask our devs to sort things out on the technical side.