Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Getting denied from Flex groups because "they don't want too many in the raid"

Excuse me, but isn't the point of doing flex that you can invite up to 25 people?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well It's a double edged sword for all they know you could be fucking terrible some people always assume that lol thus making the raid ''harder''

15 players, 3 boosting.

3 boosters have huge effect on the raid

20 players, 3 boosting

3 boosters have decent effect on the raid

25 players, 3 boosting

3 boosters have almost no effect on the raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Well It's a double edged sword for all they know you could be fucking terrible some people always assume that lol thus making the raid ''harder''

Except Flex Raiding scales to how many people you have.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's an issue of the scaling, or more specifically, the coordination.

Same reason 40-mans died.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's my point.

so, those of you supporting the problem, should we have Blizzard delete flex raids then? because this is not what was intended, getting denied because of "too many people".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It doesn't scale per one person though. 15 manning flex is even easier than 25 manning it.

I think it scales per 3 or 5 players, but certainly not per 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    It doesn't scale per one person though. 15 manning flex is even easier than 25 manning it.

then this is already a broke system

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    so, those of you supporting the problem, should we have Blizzard delete flex raids then? because this is not what was intended, getting denied because of "too many people".
    So wrong. It is for groups to be flexible between certain amounts. No one has to take you. Really?

Deleted
    Excuse me, but isn't the point of doing flex that you can invite up to 25 people?
    Did u ever consider some ppl do not want to run with so many ppl for various reasons anywhere from lag issues to cordination

Why allow flex to scale to 25 if it's harder? what is the point? what is the point of people even getting 25 people then? this is now going to discourage raid guilds too if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post

Boss health scales per person in the raid. Average boss health went up between 4-5 million HP per additional person. If the health is scaling, why wouldn't the mechanics be scaling as well?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

15+ Year Old Account
    No. The point of Flex raid is that it allows the raid organizers who were stuck in the limbo between having too many friends and/or guildies to do 10-man and not enough to do 25 to experience the endgame content with the privilege of being able to dictate and control the size of their desired raid compositions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    No. The point of Flex raid is that it allows the raid organizers who were stuck in the limbo between having too many friends and/or guildies to do 10-man and not enough to do 25 to experience the endgame content with the privilege of being able to dictate and control the size of their desired raid compositions.
    Ok, then explain why it's easier than normal.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have a problem with being left out, you're always welcome to gather 12-24 of your own friends and organize your own flex raid runs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Why allow flex to scale to 25 if it's harder? what is the point? what is the point of people even getting 25 people then? this is now going to discourage raid guilds too if that's the case.
    Because it allows 10 man guilds to build up to 25 without benching people completely. Because a bigger challenge isn't a bad thing? It is actually good for raid guilds. Do some research.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    Did u ever consider some ppl do not want to run with so many ppl for various reasons anywhere from lag issues to cordination
    This right here. Also "their raid their rules" will apply as long as raiding exists in wow if you ask me.

It may be rude to make assumptions but if you ask me, it's way easier to coordinate 10-15 idiots than 20-25 idiots.

I have incredibly low expectations of pug raiders. I'll take as few as possible any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    If you have a problem with being left out, you're always welcome to gather 12-24 of your own friends and organize your own flex raid runs.
    Explain how this is a solution to the problem, because it's not. The system is already broken from the start.