Thread: Trinkets?

Deleted

Trinkets?

Hi.

So I have two questions. The first one would be which of my trinket combos would be best?

I have: Discipline of Xuen (496), Relic of Xuen (484), Rentaki's Soul Charm (502) and Vicious Talisman of Shado-pan Assault.
    I'm quite unsure whether the 6K mastery from discipline is worth it or not and I'm wondering what combo is best?

Currently I'm using Vicious Talisman of Shado-pan Assault together with Rentaki. Dont know if thats the best choice though. With reforging I'm only .25% over my expertise cap and 0.02% over my hit cap.

Also, the second question is what the BiS LFR (also Timeless) trinkets would be? Sorry if this already has been answered. I appreciate any answers I can get

I would go with Renataki's and Vicious Talisman myself.
    BiS for SoO gear should be Assurance and Ticking Ebon.
    In the interest of teaching a man to fish, you may want to check out femaledwarf.com
    It's a great simulator tool where you can change out gear, reforges, gems, etc on demand and check the results.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    I would go with Renataki's and Vicious Talisman myself.
    BiS for SoO gear should be Assurance and Ticking Ebon.
    In the interest of teaching a man to fish, you may want to check out femaledwarf.com
    It's a great simulator tool where you can change out gear, reforges, gems, etc on demand and check the results.
    Okay, thanks alot. Appreciated I'll be sure to check it out.