Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    That's not how loot tables work. It's the same chance all the time.
    Yes that is true, but there seem to be hidden quest trackers for the rares on the timeless isle. They could have different loot tables with different drop rates.

I got the mount on second kill!
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

i actually listened a guy on wowhead and bought it of someone who had it drop
    Now i wont even kill huolon anymore :P incase it drops to me also would be pretty annoyed

Killed him 17 times, still havent seen it drop^^ Hopefully soon though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    you only have one chance a day to get the mount
    this is not true, I got it on my 3rd kill of the day, with just over 10 total. The way it works is your first kill of the day has a greater chance, but every kill still has a chance.

How can i check total kills on all account? i haven't been counting but i'm guessing about 30-50 with 15 day 1

i got mine on the second kill and i have one of the worst luck when it comes to mount drops. with that said i am convinced that it can't be a 1% drop rate

A vast (vast) majority of the people that I know who have obtained this mount did so on their first kill of the day. I can count the people on my server that obtained it on a subsequent kill on one hand.

There is definitely a bonus / higher chance at obtaining this mount on the first kill of the day, and is incredibly likely linked to the Daily Houlon Quest Check. What other reason would the rare mobs on the island need a hidden daily quest trigger?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is how campy some ppl are for hullon:

As soon as some1 says 1 min till hulon there is like 200 ppl there instant. (and if its a troll--- even more)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well this is how campy some ppl are for hullon:

As soon as some1 says 1 min till hulon there is like 200 ppl there instant. (and if its a troll--- even more)
    http://i.imgur.com/WSWQIiJ.jpg

^ This was a tame day. I haven't taken any pictures of the probably 200-300 people that sit there

10+ Year Old Account
    My guildy took approximately 40 kills to get her mount. I have killed him maybe 10 times, no mount though.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 days 27 kills to get my mount.

Speaki of the Devil. I just got the mount on my first kill of the day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/WSWQIiJ.jpg

^ This was a tame day. I haven't taken any pictures of the probably 200-300 people that sit there
    At my server you could not see the floor(ground) at the bridge at all. Must have been atleast 1.5k ppl sitting there. We managed to keep a Archeology dummy at 1hp for a couple of mins

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    At my server you could not see the floor(ground) at the bridge at all. Must have been atleast 1.5k ppl sitting there. We managed to keep a Archeology dummy at 1hp for a couple of mins
    Yeah, I think my pic was at like 10 in the morning. I'll try and add a prime-time high-pop server picture later on

82 kills it took me to get mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    How can i check total kills on all account? i haven't been counting but i'm guessing about 30-50 with 15 day 1
    Rarety addon.. Tracks pets and mounts drops (or failed drops attempts), however not back in time, unless statistics have a counter (e.g. Baron mount)...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    Yeah, I think my pic was at like 10 in the morning. I'll try and add a prime-time high-pop server picture later on
    Here you go.
    http://i.imgur.com/rsL9N4Z.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/OkF7yxL.jpg

There were more to the sides, but they kept phasing out, you wouldn't see them unless you stood pretty much on top of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the mount from my first Huolon kill. I happen to be picking off players farming Bloody Coins while they're trying to kill Huolon so I decided to tag him a few times.

Once the players cleared out, I saw I had sparkles so I looted the dragon and there you have it, a mount in my loot window.
    In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
    I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Got the mount on my tenth kill.

Thank Christ it's not a tag to faction mob is all I can say.
    Definitely agree.

I have seen several people get the mount so far, but no mount here.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water