Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Harder to get now that griefers are pulling Huolon on top of the tower griefing the 200 ppl below. They really should adjust his spawn.

I must admit it is amongst the funniest things I've seen when someone pulls and kills Houlon out of reach of the dozens of people below.

People get -so angry- over it, angrier than over almost anything else I've ever seen in this game. Dunno why people go so crazy over Yet Another Ugly Tube Dragon, but whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    I must admit it is amongst the funniest things I've seen when someone pulls and kills Houlon out of reach of the dozens of people below.

People get -so angry- over it, angrier than over almost anything else I've ever seen in this game. Dunno why people go so crazy over Yet Another Ugly Tube Dragon, but whatever.
    Surprisingly, people generally don't appreciate people spoiling their fun for no other reason than to be mean.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    8 more items to go for Going to need a bigger bag............

Haha, I realized he spawned up there first day and thought about doing that (I'm like 1 of 3 alliance waiting for him vs over 200 horde) but I didn't want to give anyone ideas.

My friend got the mount on the first kill at the day of release... And he doesn't have cloud serpent riding and doesn't even intend on getting the rep.... why do these kind of people always get the lucky drops :/ meh.. im at around 20 kills still no mount

griefing hulon is small time
    ordon griefers are so annoying

Quote Originally Posted by hpa View Post
    My friend got the mount on the first kill at the day of release... And he doesn't have cloud serpent riding and doesn't even intend on getting the rep.... why do these kind of people always get the lucky drops :/ meh.. im at around 20 kills still no mount
    My friend was the same way, until I finally convinced him to stop being dumb. I've done 50+ kills and seen next to nothing, but hey RNG will be RNG :P

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Harder to get now that griefers are pulling Huolon on top of the tower griefing the 200 ppl below. They really should adjust his spawn.
    Eh.. You can wall-jump up there. It's not like it's only possible for 1 type of class/race to get up on top of the arch-way.

Jump on the rubble back and forth, end up in the building, scale the wall, mount, and jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    Eh.. You can wall-jump up there. It's not like it's only possible for 1 type of class/race to get up on top of the arch-way.

Jump on the rubble back and forth, end up in the building, scale the wall, mount, and jump.
    I have tourettes. It's almost impossible for me to properly wall-jump anything no matter what.

I shouldn't have to do this crap because one idiot thinks he's clever.
    At least I can sometimes pull a mob over and kill it that way but usually everything's dead and he's corpse exploded before anything does respawn.

Got mount on 5th kill or so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post

I have dragged him out to sea once or twice and if his body is underwater when he dies, he drops like a stone.

Many people on my server have died to drowning and fatigue since the drop off on th edge of the island is very deep

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    I have dragged him out to sea once or twice and if his body is underwater when he dies, he drops like a stone.

Many people on my server have died to drowning and fatigue since the drop off on th edge of the island is very deep
    Why would you come here and actually admit to being one of those douchebags?

It definitely has to be higher than 1%. Got mine on my 4th kill overall, 3rd of the day today.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusDV View Post
    t definitely has to be higher than 1%. Got mine on my 4th kill overall, 3rd of the day today.
    That's not how percentages work.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    took me somewhere between 10 to 15 kills

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Drop rate is around 1% so far - http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/73167-huolon
    Sounds about normal, I got it on my second kill tho .

I got the mount last night after maybe 4 kills (I camp up there for Leafmender usually) and I might have had another 2 kills on my monk. The very next kill (brew event) dropped that toons first non-guaranteed Burden of Eternity). That toon just got his cloud serp riding skill over the week and is elemental shaman, so it was fitting that he got it.

Never had good luck with mount drops, it was a nice surprise.

Got the mount on my third kill.7
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Took me around 150 kills to get mine.