Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Complete, Detailed Siege of Orgrimmar Guides

Hello everyone! I have been creating WoW guide content for a number of years under the handle GabeStah as part of my guild <Vox Immortalis> of US-Hyjal and some of you may remember I recently found the courage to start self-promoting with my previously created Throne of Thunder guides. Now that Siege of Orgrimmar is upon us, I've begun the process of creating similar guide content for all the new encounters as well and thought I'd make a similar post to offer it up to the MMO-Champion community as a whole.

A few of you that are familiar with my guides may notice that in addition to the standard dual-guide setup I tend to create of both the Raid Guide and Quick Raid Guide, I've added a few new formats as well that I'm experimenting with, that I hope will be helpful to some individuals. These include the Role-Specific Guides which are short, extremely focused guides meant to highlight specific duties or tips for that encounter that a player of that particular role might wish to pay special heed to. Finally, per a few user requests, I've also added the straight fight video with our own Mumble chatter as well.

SIEGE OF ORGRIMMAR HEROIC GUIDES

ENCOUNTER
       HEROIC RAID GUIDES    HEROIC QUICK RAID GUIDES    HEROIC TANK GUIDES    HEROIC HEALER GUIDES    HEROIC DPS GUIDES    HEROIC + MUMBLE
    Playlists

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Immerseus

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    The Fallen Protectors

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Norushen

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Sha of Pride

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Galakras

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Iron Juggernaut

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    General Nazgrim

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Malkorok

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Spoils of Pandaria

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Thok the Bloodthirsty

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Paragons of the Klaxxi

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Garrosh Hellscream

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

SIEGE OF ORGRIMMAR NORMAL GUIDES

ENCOUNTER
       NORMAL RAID GUIDES    NORMAL QUICK RAID GUIDES    NORMAL TANK GUIDES    NORMAL HEALER GUIDES    NORMAL DPS GUIDES    NORMAL + MUMBLE
    Playlists

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Immerseus

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    The Fallen Protectors

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Norushen

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Sha of Pride

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Galakras

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Iron Juggernaut

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    General Nazgrim

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Malkorok

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Spoils of Pandaria

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Thok the Bloodthirsty

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Paragons of the Klaxxi

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
    Garrosh Hellscream

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

- - - Updated - - -

Added: Normal Kor'kron Dark Shaman Guides

- - - Updated - - -

Added: Normal General Nazgrim Guides
    Added: Normal Malkorok Guides
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2014-11-02 at 07:49 AM.

Your guides are amazing. We used them regularly while progressing in Heroic ToT last tier and they were very helpful in preparing for mechanics and what to expect. (We went 13/13H - thanks!) Glad to see you continuing the guides in 5.4 and appreciate your time and effort in preparing these for the community. We are up to Thok but I am sure at some point your guides will catch up to us / pass us and then we will make use of them

That's is a lot of guides xD. My guild used your guides for Lei shen and ra-den last tier. Hopefully your HC guides will just as good this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigapples View Post
    Your guides are amazing. We used them regularly while progressing in Heroic ToT last tier and they were very helpful in preparing for mechanics and what to expect. (We went 13/13H - thanks!) Glad to see you continuing the guides in 5.4 and appreciate your time and effort in preparing these for the community. We are up to Thok but I am sure at some point your guides will catch up to us / pass us and then we will make use of them
    Thanks so much, glad they helped! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    That's is a lot of guides xD. My guild used your guides for Lei shen and ra-den last tier. Hopefully your HC guides will just as good this tier.
    I hope so too, I'll do my best! ><

guides are nice but really for 10 man only

Great guide! They are really awesome! I was wondering for bosses such as Sha of Pride and Norushen, is there a way to keep track of everybodies corroption/pride?
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

Bookmarked. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    guides are nice but really for 10 man only
    Yes I suppose that's technically true since that is the raid size we run, but mechanically and strategically 10 and 25 are nearly identical these days, just the number of players involved differs. I would be very surprised if a 25-man raider could not get useful information from a guide from a 10-man perspective and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    Great guide! They are really awesome! I was wondering for bosses such as Sha of Pride and Norushen, is there a way to keep track of everybodies corroption/pride?
    Thanks! I don't know of a Corruption indicator created yet for Norushen, but I can confirm that DBM has a raid-wide Pride window/indicator for Sha of Pride. I assume it's just a matter of time before all the big bossmods (DBM, BigWigs, etc) get such frames for all that energy-based stuff across the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    Bookmarked. Thank you!
    Appreciate that, thanks!

Deleted
    Very very cool.
    I liked your Throne of Thunder guides very much and i am very happy that you continue with this content even more detailed!
    Looking forward to the following guides.

One thing to mention concerning Dark Shaman's Ashen Wall. It appears that they spawn dependent on the tanks position.
    Its coming out of your ears :P So some to your left and some to your right.
    Knowing this you can place this walls even better.
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2013-09-17 at 12:26 AM.

Great guides! Though it sounds like you're whispering into your mic at times or maybe it's just me. I have a hard time making out words once in a while. I'm probably just losing my hearing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kulldam View Post
    Yes I suppose that's technically true since that is the raid size we run, but mechanically and strategically 10 and 25 are nearly identical these days, just the number of players involved differs. I would be very surprised if a 25-man raider could not get useful information from a guide from a 10-man perspective and vice versa.
    Perhaps for most fights, but Norushen 25 may be the same mechanically but definately not strategically. The fight looks a TON easier on 10 man as you're dealing with 200% less adds and not having to worry about getting 25 people through the test in 3-4 minutes.

Added: All remaining Normal guides for a total of 84 videos containing over 12 hours of unique content.
    Last edited by Kulldam; 2013-09-18 at 10:15 AM.

Deleted
    Thats lots of work you done there, much appriciated.

Brilliant guides as usual. The fact that you've now gone to the length of making separate tank, healer and dps guides is pretty awesome. Hopefully your guides will get even more recognition.

Vox always has the best guides in my opinion. Sure they are a little boring because of how in-depth and long they are but if you want to know all the ins and outs of an encounter its the way to go. I've been using them since Firelands and I honestly was shocked at how fast he has produced these this tier. I didnt even start looking for them yet because usually they arent out for a few weeks.

Thanks man, keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshot View Post
    Brilliant guides as usual. The fact that you've now gone to the length of making separate tank, healer and dps guides is pretty awesome. Hopefully your guides will get even more recognition.
    Thanks! Based on the viewership of other guides I thought there might be a market for these shorter, role-specific guides with (gasp) actual useful info, so we'll see. ><

Appreciate your comments!

I really like your guides, especially the long ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Othinsson View Post
    I really like your guides, especially the long ones!
    Thanks so much! Heroic guides should will begin coming out soon too!

Deleted
    Your work is impressive +1 for that. Personally i think the quickguides are better since the full guides are just too long. 20 minutes to explain Norushen just feels way over the top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    Your work is impressive +1 for that. Personally i think the quickguides are better since the full guides are just too long. 20 minutes to explain Norushen just feels way over the top.
    It really depends.
    If you want to want quick info to participate in a raid those short guides are great.
    If you want to form a tactic that fits your raidgroup with in depth knowledge or you have specific problems with a fight those long guides absolutely rock!

@gabestah: At Thok you can use stuff like "Devotion Aura" to avoid interrupts. I also heard that you can use the entrance-area for kiting.
    Maybe it helps :P