Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Amazing work, my fellow Hyjalian!

Very good. I approve. Thank you.

Awesome work. Thank you.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great guides, they really simplify the encounters imo.

Perhaps it's because you use a healing PoV but I like these significantly more than fatboss/etc.

Deleted
    Thx a lot for your new videos. I have been following your work for quite a long time and i cant thank u enough for all the effort that u put in making your videos. They have helped me and my guild a lot.
    I want more!

Quote Originally Posted by Lantador View Post
    Awesome work. Thank you.
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by adynn View Post
    Great guides, they really simplify the encounters imo.

Perhaps it's because you use a healing PoV but I like these significantly more than fatboss/etc.
    Perhaps that is so, but glad you find some useful information in there; that's what I'm going for of course! =)

Added: The Fallen Protectors Heroic Guides

I just have to take the time to say:

I'm playing WoW since release and those are by far the best guides i've seen so far, i hope we can enjoy them for a long time to come!

Deleted
    Thank you for the guides! Never give up on them please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Evrelia's guides are for both 10 and 25
    All the information in his guides can be found in the Vox guides. I highly prefer the Vox guides since they cover the fight a lot better and give you a much wider perspective. The 10man and 25man differences Evrelia brings up is mostly "2 players in 10man and 5 in 25man" and that's pretty much it.

Added: Norushen Heroic Guides

Also, thanks once again to everyone for such awesome and kind feedback, I truly appreciate it! Heroic Sha of Pride is also coming shortly, just have to finish up the last few elements and get them rendered/uploaded, so stay tuned!

The OP is a super star. Not only for his guides but for his general overall helpful and friendly attitude.
    I also strongly believe that he hosts one of the best, if not the best, Weak Auras discussion thread on his forums, you can find on the internet.

+1 Kulldam

10+ Year Old Account
    Love your guides man, haven't needed them so far this tier because we've been slacking a bit, but will be using your Norushen guide on Wednesday!

I recently created a Norushen guide and included your videos as reference at the end of it, is that okay with you?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Heroic-Guide

If you'd like me to remove them, send me a PM or reply on here and I'll do so

Cheers,
    Zab
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Deleted
    I've been following your guides for a long time, im glad you are still making them!

Quote Originally Posted by Meanor View Post
    The OP is a super star. Not only for his guides but for his general overall helpful and friendly attitude.
    I also strongly believe that he hosts one of the best, if not the best, Weak Auras discussion thread on his forums, you can find on the internet.

+1 Kulldam
    <3!

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuzan View Post
    Love your guides man, haven't needed them so far this tier because we've been slacking a bit, but will be using your Norushen guide on Wednesday!

I recently created a Norushen guide and included your videos as reference at the end of it, is that okay with you?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Heroic-Guide

If you'd like me to remove them, send me a PM or reply on here and I'll do so

Cheers,
    Zab
    By all means feel free to link them wherever you please; more exposure certainly can't hurt! =)

- - - Updated - - -

Added: Sha of Pride Heroic Guides

Added: Heroic Galakras and Heroic Iron Juggernaut Guides

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, will add the links to your videos to my guides

I've also created a site to keep my text guides all in one place, your guides are also referenced and linked on there so will update my Galakras and Iron Juggernaut guides accordingly - www.vengeanceking.com

Keep up the good (and very detailed!) work.

Cheers,
    Zab
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Added: Heroic Kor'kron Dark Shaman, Heroic General Nazgrim, and Heroic Malkorok

Added: Heroic Thok the Bloodthirsty, Heroic Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Heroic Paragons of the Klaxxi, and Heroic Garrosh Hellscream

(Better later than never I suppose!)