Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My pvp server is listed as "medium", but the horde population outnumber us 3:1. On any given time of the day there isnt more than 30 90's in Stormwind.

I really hope they look faction balances when connecting, i think the "well, one we balance the factions, they will be unbalanced again soon" statement its just to save themselves time and troubles. I know that a lot of my friends on my server are waiting for this update, if they dont merge us, or merge us with a low pop alliance realm, a lot of them will unsub .. and ill probably do aswell.

Poll: Are You Buying a Next-Gen Console?
    And no Wii U on the list.

It's clear that MMO-C don't know what a console gen is. Good job..
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Quote Originally Posted by Masser View Post
    PC only? lol how pathetic!
    Why would I need one of the next gen console when I already have a high end pc?

That fan art is pretty epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowiesh View Post
    Poll: Are You Buying a Next-Gen Console?
    And no Wii U on the list.

It's clear that MMO-C don't know what a console gen is. Good job..
    To be fair, the Wii U's graphics are par with ps3 and the 360 AND it came out nearly one year ago which kinda set it apart from the console war this generation.

I thought we were done with the dragonflights....

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    To be fair, the Wii U's graphics are par with ps3 and the 360 AND it came out nearly one year ago which kinda set it apart from the console war this generation.
    Graphics and hardware have NOTHING to do with if it's in next gen or not.

Launch dates in NA for 7th gen consoles:

Xbox 360: 16. nov 2005
    PS3: 11. nov 2006
    Wii: 19. nov 2006

So by your logic, Xbox 360 is not part of the 7th gen.

Can you see how stupid and uninformed you are?

Wii U is and currently is the only 8th gen console on the market.

Graphics and hardware have NOTHING to do with if it's in next gen or not.

Launch dates in NA for 7th gen consoles:

Xbox 360: 16. nov 2005
    PS3: 11. nov 2006
    Wii: 19. nov 2006

So by your logic, Xbox 360 is not part of the 7th gen.

Can you see how stupid and uninformed you are?

Wii U is and currently is the only 8th gen console on the market.
    No need to get defensive I'm just trying to shed a bit of understanding on MMO-C's part. I'm just saying Wii U has set themselves out of the console war this go around so the really only interesting contest is between PS4 and XBONE the PC option there just kind of baits people into a pointless argument like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    No need to get defensive I'm just trying to shed a bit of understanding on MMO-C's part. I'm just saying Wii U has set themselves out of the console war this go around so the really only interesting contest is between PS4 and XBONE the PC option there just kind of baits people into a pointless argument like this.
    Well if you look at 7th gen, there is a huuuge leap in hardware power from the Wii to the PS360. There is a lesser leap from Wii U to PS One.
    And the Wii sold way more than PS3 and Xbox 360. So I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that they set themselves out of the console war.
    If anything, they are the one who enters the 8th gen and starts it.

But in anyway. PC+Wii U for 8th gen. Most to all games that will be out for the PS One also comes for the PC, so why even buy one of those. They are just cheaper, weaker PC with the same games. Wii U however got lots of great exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Spoilers on the front page?
    Yeah seriously, what the fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you look at 7th gen, there is a huuuge leap in hardware power from the Wii to the PS360. There is a lesser leap from Wii U to PS One.
    And the Wii sold way more than PS3 and Xbox 360. So I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that they set themselves out of the console war.

But in anyway. PC+Wii U for 8th gen. Most to all games that will be out for the PS One also comes for the PC, so why even buy one of those. They are just cheaper, weaker PC with the same games. Wii U however got lots of great exclusives.
    Nope and its a PS4 not a PS one....and Sony has made it a point to make more brand new Exclusives for there consoles....Nintendo keeps making the expected games over and over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    Nope and its a PS4 not a PS one....and Sony has made it a point to make more brand new Exclusives for there consoles....Nintendo keeps making the expected games over and over and over.
    I say PS One instead of saying PS4 + Xbox One.

Of course Nintendo keeps making new Mario, Zelda and Donkey Kong. They sell a lot and are expected on a Nintendo console.

And don't be stupid. Most to all Sony exclusives are shit and not worth to buy a PS4 for. I can see you rather want a PS4 over a Xbox One, but the exclusives is not a part of it.

And Nintendo also pumps out new IP's. They just get over shadowed by their old IP's.

nice to see they buffed ember generation but warlocks were saying it was too low for weeks before the patch came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Moblin View Post
    "Rogues can no longer use Shadowstep on Antipersonnel Cannons in Strand of the Ancients."

Today is a sad day for Rogue PvP =[

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138106 is useable though!!! same effect

Kinda smart getting out of all this PS4 VS XBoX stuff, Nintendo knows once their games are out they will sell shitloads of consoles, everyone will have a Wii U second to their other choice.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

I think you need to do some research. The difference in power between Wii U and PS4/XBOne is far bigger than the difference in the 7th generation. They also chose to stick with the PowerPC architecture as opposed to switching to x64 like MS and Sony. Those two things mean multi-platform games are far less likely to appear on the Wii U (many 3rd party studios have already said they want nothing to do with it) meaning all Nintendo has to fall back on are it's first party exclusives. While those will ensure they do OK, doing ok is never a goal of any business.

As far as games not being exclusive to consoles and coming out on PC, either you live under a rock or haven't been a PC gamer very long. We (PC Gamers) miss out on a TON of games. When's the last time you saw a high profile jRPG PC release? How about the Uncharted series, God of War, Gears of War, Halo... I can go on and on for days.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyrial View Post
    I think you need to do some research. The difference in power between Wii U and PS4/XBOne is far bigger than the difference in the 7th generation. They also chose to stick with the PowerPC architecture as opposed to switching to x64 like MS and Sony. Those two things mean multi-platform games are far less likely to appear on the Wii U (many 3rd party studios have already said they want nothing to do with it) meaning all Nintendo has to fall back on are it's first party exclusives. While those will ensure they do OK, doing ok is never a goal of any business.

As far as games not being exclusive to consoles and coming out on PC, either you live under a rock or haven't been a PC gamer very long. We (PC Gamers) miss out on a TON of games. When's the last time you saw a high profile jRPG PC release? How about the Uncharted series, God of War, Gears of War, Halo... I can go on and on for days.
    Nintendo haven't relied on 3rd party since NES and SNES days. And they had almost monopoly on the market back then.
    People buy a Nintendo console for Nintendo games, and take 3rd party games as a bonus. It's not like PS or Xbox where 3rd party runs their systems are their exclusives doesn't do much in the whole.

I own a Wii U and I have no intent to buy a game which also comes for PC. I want it for Nintendo exclusives, like every other Nintendo console I've owned.

Also, Activision, Ubisoft and some more I can't remember are still going to support Wii U. Even Fifa even comes for it, even tho EA said they would have nothing to do with Nintendo, and it will also get CoD. So it really is just people making it sound like the Wii U will get nothing but 1st party support and indie devs.

Foolish Poll, I have a Mac and a Wii-U... I won't be buying no ps4/xboxwhatever!

And like Cowiesh, I buy consoles for the Nintendo games, 3rd party games are always better on the Mac/Pc side anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Straamibuu View Post
    Foolish Poll, I have a Mac and a Wii-U
    In case anybody is wondering, this is actual irony.

There needs to be another option. I have a PC most of my games are PC. I am however still buying a PS4. The True master race isnt PC. Its people who have BOTH.