Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayded1 View Post
    There needs to be another option. I have a PC most of my games are PC. I am however still buying a PS4. The True master race isnt PC. Its people who have BOTH.
    I think it's assumed that if you're buying a PS4/XBgone, you'll have both. This is, after all, a WoW website.

@Cowiesh I meant no personal grievance I was simply raising a point. To what you said earlier, Nintendo has always been apart of the console war EXCEPT maybe this generation when they decided to release their console a year before the other guys.

Just to settle your mind a bit, I do own a Wii U and so far I'm less than satisfied with it only because the games I'm interested in aren't coming until the next few months/year. I do think Nintendo will raise some competition with the titles coming out this November/December that will surely leave people deciding between Wii U games and the other guys' next gen console. In fact, I actually believe Nintendo will outsell Sony and MS because of the strategy they used.

I just think they broke tradition by releasing the console a year early with average launch titles and this sort of took them out of the "war".

@Somebody
    All consoles have a slow start when it comes to games and sold units. Just look at the PS3. It started out with nothing, but it ended well in the end.

Also for games for the Wii U. I currently own Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101 (can really recommend it!) and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. As for MH3U. This game man. This game. It blew me away sideways. First MH game and I couldn't stop playing it. I got it right around when ToT came out, and I stopped playing WoW for a few months just to play MH3U.

And I think it was a good idea for them to start out with the console a year early. It kinda of pushed Sony and M$ to release new consoles. And by the time The Xbox One and PS4 is out, the Wii U will have a really great line up of games.
    Just look at the line up of games that will be out for the Christmas sale.

Wii U IS part of the 8th gen no matter what people say. Hardware power doesn't dictate if a console is in #gen or not.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

No point having the Wii-U on poll cus only people that will vote for it are the Wii-U owners and trolls.

I think PS4 is better but I don't yet trust their online. That's what next-gen needs to be about really. It needs to be able to compete with the PC in multiplayer scale but eliminate all those technical issues that are frustrating to less PC savvy people. After playing Rome Total War 2 with my PC and seeing the bad performance I'm getting (and many other do) I can really see the advantages of the consoles if they can perform at PC level.

I voted for stick with PC. I'll see how it goes over few months after all inevitable issues are ironed out then I might get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowiesh View Post
    @Somebody
    All consoles have a slow start when it comes to games and sold units. Just look at the PS3. It started out with nothing, but it ended well in the end.

Also for games for the Wii U. I currently own Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101 (can really recommend it!) and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. As for MH3U. This game man. This game. It blew me away sideways. First MH game and I couldn't stop playing it. I got it right around when ToT came out, and I stopped playing WoW for a few months just to play MH3U.

And I think it was a good idea for them to start out with the console a year early. It kinda of pushed Sony and M$ to release new consoles. And by the time The Xbox One and PS4 is out, the Wii U will have a really great line up of games.
    Just look at the line up of games that will be out for the Christmas sale.

Wii U IS part of the 8th gen no matter what people say. Hardware power doesn't dictate if a console is in #gen or not.
    Wii had Zelda at launch which I'm pretty sure was what boosted sales until it came out on Gamecube later. I'm just hoping that the holiday releases will be as good as Wii's year-later releases (Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3). We will be getting New Super Mario 3D World (not too excited about SMG2-style non-open world) in November and SSMB and MK8 sometime in 2014. These are really the only titles I'm excited about. Nintendo has yet to announce a new Zelda title for Wii U nor a Metroid title (hasn't even been one for 3DS yet). Overall I'm sort of disappointed. MK7 was a disappointment, NSMB titles are getting stale, Zelda SS was disappointing, and Other M was disappointing. I'm really hoping something is being done about the quality of their recent games at Nintendo. Admittedly, Super Mario 3D World was good and very replayable, but that's considering that its a portable game. If the Wii U version is on this level (same style and gameplay) then I will be sorely disappointed. Was there something wrong with the completely 3D environment in Sunshine and Galaxy 1?

Sorry for the rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    Wii had Zelda at launch which I'm pretty sure was what boosted sales until it came out on Gamecube later. I'm just hoping that the holiday releases will be as good as Wii's year-later releases (Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3). We will be getting New Super Mario 3D World (not too excited about SMG2-style non-open world) in November and SSMB and MK8 sometime in 2014. These are really the only titles I'm excited about. Nintendo has yet to announce a new Zelda title for Wii U nor a Metroid title (hasn't even been one for 3DS yet). Overall I'm sort of disappointed. MK7 was a disappointment, NSMB titles are getting stale, Zelda SS was disappointing, and Other M was disappointing. I'm really hoping something is being done about the quality of their recent games at Nintendo. Admittedly, Super Mario 3D World was good and very replayable, but that's considering that its a portable game. If the Wii U version is on this level (same style and gameplay) then I will be sorely disappointed. Was there something wrong with the completely 3D environment in Sunshine and Galaxy 1?

Sorry for the rant.
    The Zelda U was actually done enough to be shown at E3. But Nintendo was afraid it would take the spotlight away from WW:HD and all the other games. And it would have. It's maybe the most exciting upcoming title(together with Smash) for Wii U. So expect a trailer or some info for it soon.

I doubt we will see a new Metroid for some time. DKCR outsold several Metroid games, together, so I don't expect a new Metroid atleast until a few years.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing fan art. Love that they actually look like brothers.

At :025 looks like priest tier 8 with a halo.

Maybe it's Salandria from children's week.

In response to the poll:

I've got a Wii, 3DS and modded 360 and I hardly play any of them. Mostly because I feel like I have a duty to play WoW because I'm an officer in my guild. lol >.>; but if I'm going to get a new console then I'm going with the Ouya. $99 for an open source Linux based game console that's so hackable, easily runs a media center and is running a full Android OS which means it's simply a computer. It may not be as powerful as the Big Name consoles but it's free. It's yours to do what you please and already has hundreds of games in it's libraries plus emulators.
    I don't like anything those big companies are doing. Sure, many of the games released for their consoles are great but the developers can work for different platforms where less shady and evil practices go on. Let's support something by mostly average people for regular people.

Wouldn't it be alot better to fuse the low populated realms with the medium, instead of fusing the low populated with each other? I'm on Doomhamer EU and it says it's medium populated but when I'm in orgrimmar I maybe see 10 people when I arrive at the AH + bank and in between those two. That's almost deserted to me.

I heard something about alot of harddisk space is required, that's something I don't know anything about but to me it sounds more logical with less realms goes less "harddrive space". And if the problem is that you got to copy the files from the realms, then just go 1 realm at a time. Make it 1 or 2 realmfuses each week and that would be fixed.

Deleted
    Oh wow. Thanks for the spoilers jackass. I was really looking forward to that plot.