Exclamation What is up with my DPS???

I mainly PvP, but have been trying to get into PvE lately. Mostly LFR and the occasional PuG is just fine for me. However, I often see people around the same ilvl than me who out DPS me. I am always on top of my rotation, hitting keys literally right after the GCD, gemming, enchanting, reforgeing properly, yet I STILL CANNOT get good DPS. Why is this? I am honestly so frustrated about this. In PvP I do fine and kill people very quickly, in fact, i am one of the best Warlocks on my server for PvP and my RBG teammates always tell me how much they love my massivly damage and killing the opponents quickly. Why is this PvE thing so much different? After fights I load up recount and i am 10th DPS IN LFR!!!!!!! Of all the forsaken places... I am just utterly and completely frustrated and I almost want to give up on this PvE thing but i also want to try and get better! Can anyone please help me?
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Moved to Warlock
    Oh, sorry mate, i wasn't exactly sure where to put this, thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    I mainly PvP, but have been trying to get into PvE lately. Mostly LFR and the occasional PuG is just fine for me. However, I often see people around the same ilvl than me who out DPS me. I am always on top of my rotation, hitting keys literally right after the GCD, gemming, enchanting, reforgeing properly, yet I STILL CANNOT get good DPS. Why is this? I am honestly so frustrated about this. In PvP I do fine and kill people very quickly, in fact, i am one of the best Warlocks on my server for PvP and my RBG teammates always tell me how much they love my massivly damage and killing the opponents quickly. Why is this PvE thing so much different? After fights I load up recount and i am 10th DPS IN LFR!!!!!!! Of all the forsaken places... I am just utterly and completely frustrated and I almost want to give up on this PvE thing but i also want to try and get better! Can anyone please help me?
    You done ?

Please post your armory and logs if you have any...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerschlag View Post
    I mainly PvP
    Are you using PVP gear? Armory would also help, and logs.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Are you using PVP gear? Armory would also help, and logs.
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A7k/simple

I dont really know what you mean by logs. As in World of Logs???

Sorry to tell you this, but your gear looks like 10th in LFR. Its utterly crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightspear View Post
    Sorry to tell you this, but your gear looks like 10th in LFR. Its utterly crap.
    Ahh, that was one of my suspicions! At least I now know that it is more the gear than me, which is good. I have been trying to get some good PvE gear though, guess time to farm LFR some more haha! Thanks for the input mate!