is Glyph of Nightmares broken?

I can't ride over water anymore on timeless isle with this glyph or is it just me?
    Last edited by lorus; 2013-09-15 at 08:09 AM.

it fucks up sometimes if you if your in combat it wont work untill you remount
    Why read words when we can kill stuff the words tell us about?
    You have dreamed of death, you thought to escape it. Now, my little puppet, death is all you will ever know.
    NO ITEMS EEEVVVEEERRR!!!

If you've taken any damage (combat, falling) while mounted you will have to remount before the glyph works again.

I tried running over Darrowmere lake in WPL yesterday (I like to go out for a ride in the world) with the glyph but I kept falling in.
    the fire animation would sometimes trigger but I would still fall in, I do have green fire maybe the new green fire horse doesn't properly activate it?

Actually I am trying it right now at that river next to Halfhill and I keep falling in.

Quote Originally Posted by Magruun View Post
    I tried running over Darrowmere lake in WPL yesterday (I like to go out for a ride in the world) with the glyph but I kept falling in.
    the fire animation would sometimes trigger but I would still fall in, I do have green fire maybe the new green fire horse doesn't properly activate it?

Actually I am trying it right now at that river next to Halfhill and I keep falling in.
    are you walking with your mouse? if so try moving the viewpoint a little lower. I had this problem for a while until i reralized i was just making the game think i wanted my char to go downward
    My armory: Sheogorath
    My channel: Shirgadirth I do gameplay/commentary. Two of my videos have over 12k views now
    Elder Scrolls Online Dungeon Walkthrough!
    My most viewed video!
    My second most viewed video!

Also, if you autorun it doesn't work sometimes.
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

it's definitely extra glitchy on the isle, fails fairly often when not in combat in cases where it should not glitch out and fail. Put in a bug report, hopefully they'll fix in a hotfix.