Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    Fair Enough. I think that of the first 4 fights Sha's mechanics are some of the more interesting. But for some reason of those 4 I like Norushen's fight where you get to fight the (self dubbed) "Sha in a Box".
    Sha is just a well done fight with enough engaging mechanics to not feel bored, while there are no mechanics which just "annoy" you and lower your damage output.

Deleted
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman was fun, if hectic to tank.

Overall my favourite boss is Galakras thus far. It's the first one where you really feel like you're fighting against an enemy army and trying to secure your position rather than just walking up to a boss who is waiting for you in a circular room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman was fun, if hectic to tank.

Overall my favourite boss is Galakras thus far. It's the first one where you really feel like you're fighting against an enemy army and trying to secure your position rather than just walking up to a boss who is waiting for you in a circular room.
    I feel like going down below into cleft of shadows and getting to see General Nazgrim was so cool. I had really high hopes for him, but I felt normal fell short of my expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    I feel like going down below into cleft of shadows and getting to see General Nazgrim was so cool. I had really high hopes for him, but I felt normal fell short of my expectations.
    Based on heroic testing, heroic mode isn't that much different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Based on heroic testing, heroic mode isn't that much different.
    /sadface... we didn't try disarming him, I remember hearing of that... is it possible still? I think a flashback to ToC with Faction Champs could have made a recurrance in this raid. Dem Troll/Orc Racials!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackfuse was a very fun and creative fight, I enjoyed it a lot. Garrosh def did not disappoint though, so hard to tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as a challenge it has been. I really have been enjoying Norushen. Wrapping your head around it in different ways to discern what may be the best route to take to achieve victory is fun.

Im only 4/14 but i love Sha of Pride so far. Was a super fun fight

From my 13/14 ptr testing (not testing 1st guy) my favorites were blackfuse garrosh and sha. They were the best IMO
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

So far I really liked Norushen but as a healer, there's no reason to send in healers for personal trials. Besides that, I really enjoyed it.

I am inclined to say Paragons of the Klaxxi. I am still not a fan of the weekly changing order, but at least it is the same for the whole region. The heroic version has hopefully been adjusted based on the feedback. Siegecrafter Blackfuse might also grow on me.

The heroic progression might eventually reveal another gem or two that I didn't pay as much attention to during PTR. I have my fingers crossed for Garrosh on heroic being a positive surprise.

Deleted
    I'm at 7/14 with my guild and I have to say that Dark Shamans was my favorite so far. Only 4 or 5 wipes, but it was definitely a fun fight. I'm ranged though and I'm pretty sure the melees in our team would say the opposite.

We've spent about half of our total raiding time on Galakras though (17 wipes, 14-15 of which were at the last phase) and I still think that was a fun fight as well. We got the coordination right of everything up until the end phase and that is now the phase of any fight I'm more confident over than any other.

Can't wait until we have 555+ and are going for HCs. I suspect that Garrosh will take the first spot, since he'll probably be the one we spend the most time on. Even though we're a casual guild, I think we have a good shot at a full heroic clear, SoO feels like that kind of an instance due to the very high ilvl rewards from everything.

Deleted
    blackfuse and sha of pride!