Deleted

Norushen corruption frame??

Is there any way with the help of an addon or a Weak Auras string to help me see how much Corruption everyone has in the raid?
    I know DBM got it but im using BW.
    And dont tell me to change to DBM :P
    Any help would be appreciated..

//Karankà

Well, don't worry about switching to DBM, it doesn't have one either. Not for the Norushen fight at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazilith View Post
    Well, don't worry about switching to DBM, it doesn't have one either. Not for the Norushen fight at least.
    Yes it does, it has the box which states what corruption the 5 highest players are at (might do more if you set it up)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Yes it does, it has the box which states what corruption the 5 highest players are at (might do more if you set it up)
    Heard it was bugged. I know that even using blizz's raid frames clicking on someones name is reporting incorrect corruption. For example, I clicked on everyone and it said they all had 75 when the boss had about 15% health left (many people had cleansed themselves) and they all stated they were actually at 0.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I havn't been able to get DBM to accurately show me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Download an addon called CustomPlayerPowerBarAlt.

It'll show the number or % of w.e extra power bar a boss gives you.

Hope that helps.
    Currently Procrastinating

Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    Download an addon called CustomPlayerPowerBarAlt.

It'll show the number or % of w.e extra power bar a boss gives you.

Hope that helps.
    Will that show for everyone in your raid, or just for yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Will that show for everyone in your raid, or just for yourself?
    Just shows yourself I think. I didn't look into it.
    Currently Procrastinating

Just run DBM as well. I prefer bigwigs and use it as my main bossmod, but I run dbm with almost every option turned off for small features like the one you mention. Not the most elegant solution but it will fill in the gaps that bw misses

Shadowed unit frames does. Just activate the alternate power bar for the raid frames. Not sure if it's what you're looking for or not, but it'd be one way to go.

Still looking for a solution, one that can track the whole raid or say, the top 5 corrupted if possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    DBM shows the top 5 corrupted.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/simplepowerbar lets you move it around on your own screen.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    DBM shows the top 5 corrupted.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/simplepowerbar lets you move it around on your own screen.
    Oh, must have came with the update. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Karanka View Post
    Is there any way with the help of an addon or a Weak Auras string to help me see how much Corruption everyone has in the raid?
    I know DBM got it but im using BW.
    And dont tell me to change to DBM :P
    Any help would be appreciated..

//Karankà
    Coming soon...
    https://github.com/funkydude - https://github.com/BigWigsMods
    Author of BadBoy, BasicChatMods, BigWigs, BFAInvasionTimer, SexyMap, and more...

Deleted
    Funkydude you have given me hope! cant wait for that update as will help organising who goes in much easier.

Sorry for the late response. While we've had AltPower support for a few weeks now, we hadn't yet enabled it for Norushen due to issues with the encounter itself. The Blizzard power function returns false values for anyone other than yourself (it randomly gets stuck at 75), you may have noticed this if you've been looking at your unit frames, DBM, or another addon that measures power on Norushen. This is most prominent if you've just come out of the other phase into the normal realm, everyone will report as 75 power, which is wrong.

To combat this we implemented power syncing so that everyone sends their own power to the raid, which is now viewable in the latest release of BigWigs. To my knowledge BW is the only addon to implement this functionality and as so will always have correct power values displayed in the AltPower frame.

You may notice that some players have a value of -1, this means:
    • That player is using an out-of-date BigWigs and should update.
    • That player is using an out-of-date DBM and should update.
    • That player isn't using a boss mod.

Please note that although DBM implemented code for syncing, their display doesn't support it yet and still displays the Blizzard power values (incorrect) as noted earlier in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Paska View Post
    I havn't been able to get DBM to accurately show me.
    Sorry it took so long, hopefully this is still useful for some guilds and the code is there for future bosses that need it. This syncing functionality also has the added benefit of being able to see power values of phased players (in the other realm), instead of it appearing as 0.
    Last edited by funkydude; 2013-11-27 at 12:28 AM. Reason: typo
    https://github.com/funkydude - https://github.com/BigWigsMods
    Author of BadBoy, BasicChatMods, BigWigs, BFAInvasionTimer, SexyMap, and more...

Deleted
    Works perfectly, many thanks