BigWigs - show all raid members Pride (or similar mechanic)

I just switched over to BigWigs from DBM and love it. The only thing I was able to do in DBM that I can't figure out in BigWigs is how to track everyones Pride (or corruption/sound/etc). DBM would put up a nice little window that would show PlayerX - 25. Does BigWigs have this functionality?

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tityos View Post
    I just switched over to BigWigs from DBM and love it. The only thing I was able to do in DBM that I can't figure out in BigWigs is how to track everyones Pride (or corruption/sound/etc). DBM would put up a nice little window that would show PlayerX - 25. Does BigWigs have this functionality?

Thank you.
    BW never had such indicators of everyone's level of "powerbars". I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

As far as display goes, BigWigs is solely Bars, Messages, and Proximity. No extra windows.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you really want to check who has more than x pride then you could just create a WeakAura for it, http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/UnitPower and powerType 10 is what you need.

Thanks for the answers everyone.

I think this is the one thing I miss from DBM since I switched to BigWigs way back. But I've learned to live without it and rely on my other vocal folks during fights to keep an eye on this sort of thing.

I do think as an officer/"raid leader" that there is a niche to be filled here, one box that will show different information per fight based on who has certain debuffs (Frostbite on Council of Elders, Pride on Sha of Pride, etc) or buffs that affect the fight.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t