Thread: Ring dilemma

Deleted

Ring dilemma

I currently have Oondasta's ring at Ilvl 530, and Horridon's ring at 543. I am about 0.50% over the hit cap. Now, i've managed to get my hands on a 530(543) Timeless ring with just Mastery on it. I've tried replacing both my rings with the new one and sim it. However, when i replace my Ring of Oondasta for the Timeless ring, i get higher results then when i replace it with Horridon's ring. Yet, when i replace it with Oon's ring, i am still 0.50% over the hit cap.

Any Suggestions?

Deleted
    I just found it weird that i got higher results with the 0.5% overcapped, then when at 15% exactly. But i will go for the 0.5% extra hit, as it sims higher. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    The way it reads, you're saying timeless + horridon sims higher than timeless + oon?

Would the 13 ilevel difference between oon and Horridon ring not account for that? Even though you're talking about hit, there's going to be more secondary stats and primary stats on the higher item level ring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick glance at armory says Horridon ring has ~120 INT more and 210 secondary stats more.