Norushen Flex orbs?

So we ran Norushen on Flex last night, and the number of orbs was really weird. We had about 23 people and had 3 orbs, then went down to 20 people and had 4 orbs. Is there supposed to be a specific amount of orbs for a specific amount of people?

I know with 13 and below there's 2 orbs and 14 to XX is 3 orbs. What you claim doesn't seem accurate to me and I'm thinking you miscounted, no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    It's supposed to scale, but apparently it doesn't do so very well. I've done it with ~13 people and we had 2 orbs as well as 25 where we had 5.
    That sounds exactly how it's supposed to be.

Bah, deleted my post since it didn't add much after mistahwilshire's and then you quoted me =P

Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

We did with 12 people and got 3 orbs.

In another run we got 2 and at a certain point they simply stopped appearing (I ended the fight still with 75% corruption)
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Lolwut

We had 2 orbs regardless of the number of people.

Aye , we also had 2 orbs all the time.

I'm like 99% sure I didn't miscount, the first run we didn't even talk strat, we only started up the encounter so I could see how many orbs. I was planning on 2, saw we had three. We wiped, then some people left. I assumed we'd still have 3, planned for 3 people to go in first, then started it up, and we had 4.

With 12 people we had 2 orbs, though our paladin claimed he saw 3, but I saw only 2...
    Mari officer/RL/OT of Punished ||6/14 HC 25-man w/ my HC PUG
    Moderator of R & D | Open Raid

We had ~20 people on our attempts, and had 3-4 orbs. I just thought it was someone going in as soon as the orbs were up, rather than waiting for their group to get called