Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    The OP spent the entire time telling everyone who disagreed with him they were wrong. Clearly a reassurance topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolo View Post
    The OP spent the entire time telling everyone who disagreed with him they were wrong. Clearly a reassurance topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    But again, since OP has sidestepped or rejected every single issue with this, who gives a fuck?
    And yet there at least half a dozen posts that I've talked about that say "Good point - I'll do that or keep that in mind."

Good reading comprehension you have!

Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    It's not comparing player A to B. Getting tired of the same responses by people who can't read.
    Okay, you obviously don't want people's opinions since all you are doing is arguing if someone has their own opinion that doesn't match yours. So putting "thoughts?" in your header was completely pointless. I'm now trying to figure out exactly why you made this thread?

I've told you my opinion:

1) You are grouped up with a group you have never been with before.

2) It is a very casual group- not even a normal casual group at that.

3) You are only doing flex and are expecting people to be somewhat perfect. You've had 7 people quit on you for making something that isn't really mandatory, mandatory. Someone getting a gold star doesn't mean that they're going to be playing any better afterwards. Skill takes time to build up.

4) It sounds like you are trying to treat a casual guild as if they are a bunch of hardcores. That doesn't go over very well in a casual guild. If you want people that are "perfect" go join a regular raiding guild or give these people time to get their own proverbial crap together.

5) You need to give them a few weeks to figure out what's going on- that's when you start weeding people out.
    Last edited by taheen74; 2013-09-17 at 02:11 AM.
    "When you've got to get down, but can't find the elevator, you have to do it any way you can. Even if it's with a shovel."- Dark Tower II: Drawing of the Three, Stephen King
    Juju's kgpanels: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jujus-kgpanels Juju's blog: http://mouthygoblin.weebly.com/jujus-blog.html#/

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point, all we have is people tossing insults, repeating their opinions, and circular discussion.

I think this thread has run its course, closing.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |