Poll: Most fun zone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
    Your such a negative nancy.
    I am sorry I have standards.

Deleted
    Kun-Lai Summit - I thought it was nicely varied, from the farmlands of the south, to the snowy hills in the north (which has some great background music), and also the troll landing with the Thunder King's revival questline.

7+ Year Old Account
    I had a difficult time choosing between Jade Forest and Kun-Lai summit. Those and Vashj'ir are my 3 favorite zones in the game. Ironic since I didn't like MOP as an expansion. But MOP's problem was in endgame, not in levelling, most of the levelling zones were awesome (except for Dread Wastes). But I'm going to say Jade Forest SLIGHTLY edges out Kun-Lai for me, although Kun-Lai is a very close second.

Possibly because Jade Forest is the entry point, and you get to discover this mysterious new continent. Kun-Lai has a lot of very interesting adventure elements as well, I just didn't find it QUITE as fun as Jade Forest was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the Isle of Thunder. I do so love questing for Lor'themar. I liked Dread Wastes too for a reason I can't quite put my finger on, even though it became rather tedious after a couple of playthroughs.

In terms of lore and visuals I like Kun-Lai the most, but the quests generally suck since they're limited to Kill 10 Yaungols. I think in total it's probably Jade Forest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never realized how much I preferred Wrath and Cata quest zones until I took this poll

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I am sorry I have standards.
    Or can't appreciate that others actually prefer TI style content, more likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Jade Forest. It's the only zone I truly still enjoy doing. Kun-Lai would also be a strong contender, if not for the Grummles. I fucking hate Grummles, more than I hate Hozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Or can't appreciate that others actually prefer TI style content, more likely.
    Then please enlighten me what is so magical about TI?

Rewards proportional to mob difficulty, lots of mini events and rares, I'm sure you've heard every reason before but if you don't like it that's fine.

It's just no excuse to talk for everyone saying the only reason people voted for it was because the other zones were worse (also your opinion).
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's just no excuse to talk for everyone saying the only reason people voted for it was because the other zones were worse (also your opinion).
    Well good then because I didn't say that, I said it's my reason for choosing timeless isle over the rest.

Rewards proportional to mob difficulty, lots of mini events and rares
    And did you enjoy these activities beoynd the first weeks?

Yes. I enjoy pulling 5 kilnmasters as a melee and seeing if I can survive. I enjoy taking on high priests that can kill me in a multitude of ways with a misplay. Much like I enjoyed going around killing warbringers in 5.2 and rares in 5.0

In TI that becomes the major content, the bit I enjoyed.

Jade Forest and Valley of the four winds was good.

Kun'lai was okay. As was Krasarang.

Dread Wastes + Townlong was pretty bad. Especially Townlong. Too much shitty mobs everywhere. Terrible to level at.

Timeless was fun, unique.

Isle of Thunder, painfully bad. Should've allowed flying. Was a mess.

Isle of Giants okay.

Timeless Isle for sure. I like rare mob hunting, chest hunting, and coin farming (timeless and bloody).

- - - Updated - - -

Hey if you don't like it, you don't like it. I personally think it's fucking awesome and their best zone yet. I hated the daily unlocks like Molten Front and Isle of Thunder. Definitely prefer the freedom on Timeless to just to explore and kill whatever I want.

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess i would have to pick Jade Forest, for the first time in a long while i really enjoyed the game. Heck i even played with game sound and were curious about the lore!
    On the other hand i think it had a lot to do with how bored i was from cataclysm, starting fresh in a new world might have spiced it up a notch. Right now i am really bored with all the current zones.

Deleted
    jade forest. Most impressive zone graphically and lorewise too.