Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Well he can always leave the isle. Nobody is forcing him to be there. And no i don't feel Stupid. I don't read a thread that I already know is going to be someone whining. This forum could do with ALOT less whining.
    So because people can't act like decent human beings and not kite crap that has 1 shot mechanics (stupid on Blizzards part), he should not go to the isle and have fun? And no it wasn't mostly about being ganked it was about people kiting things all over the isle, if you can't be bothered to read what someone says don't bother replying and looking like a fool and a jack ass.
    No child these days ever gets to hear those all-important, character building words: "You lost, Bobby! You lost, you're a loser, Bobby!" They miss out on that. You know what they tell a kid who lost these days? "You were the last winner." A lot of these kids never get to hear the truth about themselves until they're in their twenties. When their boss calls them in and says "Bobby, clean the shit out of your desk and get the fuck out of here, you're a loser."

I will never understand the thought that goes on behind some of the things on the timeless Isle. I get that people are farming blood coins for the mount and that's fine, but killing people who already have the debuff is just stupid. And another thing that really bothers me is that some people just sit on the puzzle chests (like the rope walking one) and knock you get to the chest. I fell like their thinking "Hey, how can I make someone frustrated today? How can I make someone's day just a little bit worse?" and I just can't comprehend how that thought process exists.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    I will never understand the thought that goes on behind some of the things on the timeless Isle. I get that people are farming blood coins for the mount and that's fine, but killing people who already have the debuff is just stupid. And another thing that really bothers me is that some people just sit on the puzzle chests (like the rope walking one) and knock you get to the chest. I fell like their thinking "Hey, how can I make someone frustrated today? How can I make someone's day just a little bit worse?" and I just can't comprehend how that thought process exists.
    The Isle on a pvp server certainly isn't for carebears. A lot of them struggle to cope and bring the nonstop whine.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    The Isle on a pvp server certainly isn't for carebears. A lot of them struggle to cope and bring the nonstop whine.
    By carebear do you mean a decent human being?

The one that actually drives me insane is the Ordos griefers, why keep pulling him and wiping raids trying to kill him. This happens on PVE servers an insanely high amount of times, try bringing something good to the community instead of being a twit.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-08-19 at 08:42 PM.

Locking the thread.

No need for an almost 1 year old necro
    If you disapprove of moderation, seek an Admin or Global Moderator.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!