Help me please!

There is a bug that hunter can capture a pet with increase 100% damage buff and keep it for long time
    many Chinese players report this bug in China official WOW forum for a long time! They just do nothing!
    I do not know how they get it, but this bug has deal great damage to the balance of wow, a hunter can use this bug defeat any boss easily because he can deal 2 or more times damage than a normal hunter. I try to report this bug to GM but they just do not reply!
    Help me please, at least tell me how to report this bug to Blizzard, please!
    Last edited by wakingLeft; 2013-09-15 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wakingLeft View Post
    There is a bug that hunter can capture a pet with increase 100% damage buff and keep it for long time

I do not know how they get it, but this bug has deal great damage to the balance of wow, a hunter can use this bug defeat any boss easily because he can deal 2 or more times damage than a normal hunter. I try to report this bug to GM but they just do not reply!
    Help me please, at least tell me how to report this bug to Blizzard, please!
    There's a bug report forum on the official WoW forums. If you play on the US servers, this is what you want: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Too lazy to find the corresponding thread for EU.

Just make a thread there, and report what the bug is, and how they can duplicate it.

I am a player from china, GM just do not reply! I do not know how they do this, and it seemly require hunter put the pet with buff in stable for few month!

I am a player from china, GM just do not reply! I do not know how they do this, and it seemly require hunter put the pet with buff in stable for few month!

...not how the game's mechanics work.
    And as stated before, please post on the official fourm for issues like that. We don't handle them here.

There already many Chinese players report this bug in China WoW forums, but they just do nothing!
    here are some information I get: capture a pet with increasing damage buff like dragon soul and Kun Lai mount, and duel with someone quickly then put the pet in stable for few month. These buff could remain in hunter's pet forever!

- - - Updated - - -

many Chinese players report this bug in China official WOW forum for a long time! They just do nothing!

10+ Year Old Account
    There already many Chinese players report this bug in China WoW forums, but they just do nothing!
    here are some information I get: capture a pet with increasing damage buff like dragon soul and Kun Lai mount, and duel with someone quickly then put the pet in stable for few month. These buff could remain in hunter's pet forever!

- - - Updated - - -

There isn't much we can do here. Also, describing how to exploit the game is forbidden.

I'm sure people have reported it; not receiving a personal reply doesn't mean that Blizzard isn't aware of it.