Deleted

When will the servers fully merge??

I was really looking forward to this, Timeless Isle is just a distraction.

I really waited for the server merge, but sadly it only counts in some places.

I want to organize city raids again for For the Horde!, basically I want world pvp in their capital.

This used to be possible, but now my server is dead, so I am really desiring this.

First two merge in the next week or two most likely, then some time for testing, then time for more servers.

Deleted
    im sure some have merged already I play on eu ragnoras and ever since the patch there have been waits to get online(im currently waiting to log in at number 608 with a predicted 25 minute wait which is why im killing time here) I never saw a single wait before this patch even at peask times so somethings definitely changed and I know 1 patch didn't attract that many people to the server! So I suspect its been merged with others hence the increased player load over night.

Deleted
    They haven't been merged currently. A huge amount of people seem to have come back for this patch, I've met lots of people who haven't played for years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allaria View Post
    They haven't been merged currently. A huge amount of people seem to have come back for this patch, I've met lots of people who haven't played for years.
    Thing is rag at least has gone from no queues to 20-30+ minute waits at peak times thats gotta be more then just people coming back.