Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

The great Blizzard o Blizzard, please create another great zone

Like Zangarmarsh!!!!!! I really really really loved that zone!!!!! plx plx plx plx plx plx again!

Zangarmarsh? There was something off-putting in that zone for me.
    Aesthetic wise I thought it was amazing looking, really loved the "trees" in that zone.
    The questing in it was very eh though imo.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Anything that isn't totally stupid like Pandaria. The only zone that doesn't look like dog shit is Jade Forest.

I always thought Shadowmoon was the most impressive zone, but then again I play Horde and I always liked the orcs' back story. I do feel that there hasn't been a truly impressive zone since TBC.

For every post that goes by without the mentioning of "Grizzly Hills" as the greatest zone of all time the more and more credibility the thread loses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    For every post that goes by without the mentioning of "Grizzly Hills" as the greatest zone of all time the more and more credibility the thread loses.
    This. Though Howling Fjord and Jade Forest come close.

But really, I don't like Zangarmarsh much at all. So much water and too blue.

Yes because we must all share the same opinion as you, what you think is obviously fact right?

top 5,
    1] vashj'ir
    2] zangarmarsh
    3] shadowmoon
    4] netherstorm
    5] deepholm

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yes because we must all share the same opinion as you, what you think is obviously fact right?
    I'm sorry Pebrocks, did I forget to put the :P face at the end of that sentence as for people to not take it as a serious comment?

Let me throw some at you.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Anything that isn't totally stupid like Pandaria. The only zone that doesn't look like dog shit is Jade Forest.
    I know its an opinion. But damn you are wrong.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Aesthetically I would say Grizzly Hills is one of the best ever. I really loved Icecrown as well from WOTLK. Cata I actually really liked the look of Deepholme and Twilight Highlands. Kun Lai and dread wastes in Pandaria
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

I'm sorry Pebrocks, did I forget to put the :P face at the end of that sentence as for people to not take it as a serious comment?

Let me throw some at you.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    Don't use that serious tone with me young boy.

*We should get back on topic*

I personally like more arid places such as Blasted Lands, Badlands, Silithus, and Tanaris, myself. Seriously though, we need more deserts and less jungles and forests. Azeroth is far too green. Come on Legion, burn some stuff down!
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

15+ Year Old Account
    I really liked Nagrand, dont know why, I just loved that zone, next was Arathi Highlands and then Stranglethorn, lastly Winterspring

Old Thousand Needles, Blade's Edge, Howling Fjord, Vash'jr, and Jade Forest are my favorites.

Deleted
    Nagrand, Zangarmarsh, Vash'jr, Howling Fjord are the best.

I hated Nagrand. I hate Nagrand. And likely, I will hate Nagrand. The quests are boring, the environment is boring; it's just so awful. I mean, I know a lot of you guys like it, and that's honestly greatBUTHOW!?!??!?!?!?!

Grizzly Hills wins my vote. The music is just fantastic. Coupled with a northern-feeling, yet not snow-covered environment and some decent (not phenomenal) questing, it's just one hell of a zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    I personally like more arid places such as Blasted Lands, Badlands, Silithus, and Tanaris, myself. Seriously though, we need more deserts and less jungles and forests. Azeroth is far too green. Come on Legion, burn some stuff down!
    NO!

there is far too much brown/grey in the gaming industry as is.

I was going to say that its all a matter of opinion, and the new zones don't have the benefit of nostalgia that make people seem to love older zones of questionable quality. But then I was reminded by this:

Grizzly Hills was by far my favorite zone to level in. Great music. Multiple quest chains (instead of the one long chains you found in cata). Furbolg. The ambiance was the best since Ashenvale in classic (which had some annoying quests with ~0% drop rates). Townlong in MoP had the closest feel to Grizzly Hills. At least in my opinion.

All through LK, I was hoping for an Ony or Grull type raid in Grizzlemaw.